Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

Nobody is surprised at Tiki Barber.

What I'm laughing at is I know black people like Sage Steele and others wants to comment but can't cause they know other black folks will be on their heads because of stances they took against black people previously.

And the thing is if they actually wanted to hire Flores they check off two boxes a black Latino coach. But crackers will literally take an L or at least look bad publicly because this owner not gonna go broke.

What I'm laughing at is I know black people like Sage Steele and others wants to comment but can't cause they know other black folks will be on their heads because of stances they took against black people previously.

Random Sportcenter anchor: sage, what's ur opinion of Brian Flores?

Sage: idk Bob. But he comes across as a trouble maker and very angry. I dont think he appreciates what the NFL has done for him.

Sage: idk Bob. But he comes across as a trouble maker and very angry. I dont think he appreciates what the NFL has done for him.

Funny thing I meant black people like her might want to show support to Flores but because of the stances they took previously against black people. They know black people don't even want to them saying shit about black issues even if its in support of the issues.

They have realized because of what they did black people feel they chose their side and it wasn't with us so don't try and be with us now.

Oh she tried to slip in a comment towards the end of the segment wit RG3 and Jeff Saturday yesterday. Talmbout about how all other coaches or wyte coaches go thru the same thing as Flores.

She’s the Candace Owens of ESPN. Us sports people know this

Oh she tried to slip in a comment towards the end of the segment wit RG3 and Jeff Saturday yesterday. Talmbout about how all other coaches or wyte coaches go thru the same thing as Flores.

Not surprising. I missed that part.

Thought it was funny as shit that ESPN was putting RG3 on for racial shit knowing how black people view him.

See Rob Parker for the example and RG3 has more than proved him right.

Last edited:
She’s the Candace Owens of ESPN. Us sports people know this

tbh imo...i think candace is playin a role. She knows what she is doin, its her job.

While i think sage truly believes the shit she says n might actually dislike blk ppl

When Arron Glenn was asked about it he said

View attachment 758526

and Duece Staley had similar thoughts…

It’s a wrap, blacks don’t stand together..
Some old Terry crews type behavior

But it's got to be a united front. Mfs gotta give up some money and stand for something bigger. These big rusty butt negros is scarred! Needs to be more than one black person speaking up.

Who gonna turn the plantation upside down? Niggas turn a blind eye 👁 when money is on the table.

it's funny seeing these statements come out and watching everyone try to do damage control and cover their asses

Some old Terry crews type behavior

But it's got to be a united front. Mfs gotta give up some money and stand for something bigger. These big rusty butt negros is scarred! Needs to be more than one black person speaking up.

Who gonna turn the plantation upside down? Niggas turn a blind eye 👁 when money is on the table.
Nah they're not scared... they're greedy... for the money, for the position, for a chance... and I can bet you they feel like if they can win black ppl will forgive and forget... I can see it now... that winning speech.... talking about making it through all the troubles and set-backs... kind of disgusted thinking about it

People gotta be selfless to possibly give up their some part of their dreams for the betterment of their people.

Not too many people around who willing to do that.

I just wish people who know they not willing to do that just not make public statements against those who are willing to do that.

Back