Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

No.

Unless something comes out that in was some Donahue shit happening. It's just a team tanking.

Teams always allegedly tank.

But in the world of legalized betting, if you got a paper trail of an owner bribing his coach to throw games, thats his ass

Teams always allegedly tank.

But in the world of legalized betting, if you got a paper trail of an owner bribing his coach to throw games, thats his ass

Yeah it's his ass in a sense that it's a "football crime " and not an actual crime. Which means at worst he'll get fined and/or have draft picks taking away.

Yeah it's his ass in a sense that it's a "football crime " and not an actual crime. Which means at worst he'll get fined and/or have draft picks taking away.

I dont think thats the case.

Betting on a game you are playing in isnt illegal.

Helping to throw a game is illegal.

The Mob got caught hundreds of times handicapping games and bribing folks to throw games and got locked up.

Here, we have a case of a mfer throwing a game.

Now he might have not taken bets on the Dolphins losing, which makes it a bit better.

But he still colluded to throw games, which is illegal.

I think.

Im also not an expert on this man, so if you sure about that, ill concede

Im pretty sure his excuse is that he never bet on his team to lose.

Im pretty sure he bet on his games, just never to lose. Which means he never threw a game.

I aint an expert on this though. So if im wrong, im wrong
He bet as a player and a manager but Rose is such a liar I don't believe him when he says he never bet on his team to lose

Damn I would've loved to see Johnnie Cochran be a part of this case if he was alive and Flores or another black coached hired him to be on their legal team..

100k per loss and people still think sports aren't rigged or scripted. Been saying for years teams like the browns have no real desire to get better and it's all by design

And who’s gonna be the first black person from the NFL that comes out and says Flores is fucking up everyone else’s bag? Who’s gonna be the do boy, the tap dancing negro..swear to god Mike Tomlin better take a trip to Hawaii or some shit
When Arron Glenn was asked about it he said

EE90541B-3CA2-4582-8D5D-785F763FE147.jpeg

and Duece Staley had similar thoughts…

It’s a wrap, blacks don’t stand together..

NFL panicked like..Hue Jackson agrees with him!!!

Quick..go find me some niggaz that never had a chance at getting a head coaching job that we can dangle the carrot in front of and ask the about their experience.

“But sir Hue Jackson was actually a coach, wouldn’t his word stand for more seeing as he actually has a lot more of lose than them?”

Damn it..I told you to go get me some tap dancing negros to distract these people

Back