Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Dolphins HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, teams for racial discrimination

Nigga please

Think about it.

This is a bad look for the NFL.

They've got to find some way to clean this up.

What better way for them to say............"nothing to see here".............than to hire a couple of black coaches?

I don't know man real clip.gif

This might actually end up being Eric Bienemy's big break.

Think about it.

This is a bad look for the NFL.

They've got to find some way to clean this up.

What better way for them to say............"nothing to see here".............than to hire a couple of black coaches?

View attachment 758685

This might actually end up being Eric Bienemy's big break.

I always assumed one black coach would get hired durin this cycle...even b4 Flores.

But to say "a couple" get hired?! Nigga pls.

No matter anyone says, or how many suits are filed....at the end of the day. These are white billionaires. They do what they want...and they gone hire who they wanna fire. It's a good ole boys club. "If it ain't white, it ain't right."

Plus these white ppl look out for each other

I forgot who said it but I remember some former player or coach said the Rooney rule was a sham and was more of a hindrance cause they would call the same black person to interview just to check off the box damn well knowing they weren’t going to hire anybody black to begin with.

I don’t understand why Dolphin owner would ask to tank games. They were winning and Brian Flores had them above .500. NFL not like NBA. Having a high draft picks don’t automatically mean your team going to be good.

When Arron Glenn was asked about it he said

View attachment 758526

and Duece Staley had similar thoughts…

It’s a wrap, blacks don’t stand together..

This what a lot of black coaches say when they FIRST start getting interviews. That is because they happy to feel like they're progressing and the biggest reason is because they don't know any better.

All that shit changes after they keep going on interviews and never get the job. Ask Glenn and Staley that same question in a few years after more interviews and they still not head coach. Bet their point of view will have changed.

Back