Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former '106 & Park' Host A.J. Calloway Has Been Accused Of Sexual Assault By Two More Women

well, ran into this chick I knew from HS we exchanged #'s, told her hmu sometime to chill

1 night she does, pulls up on me, we coolin smokin a few

somehow the convo got around to her talkin bout her dildos, thought it was a que & pulled it out lol

she's like "no, didn't mean like that"

my bad, no harm no foul lol
another time, chillin w/ another young lady

conversation got sexual once again, told her we should switch subjects cuz I was gettin a chubby

she asked what's that, I explained, then she asked to see it

I show her & she tops me off lol

If you can't see the differences in those situations, you need professional help.

Example 1 can see you on a sex offender registry. Example 2 was all consensual.

Lord, I fear for my daughters out here.

On a slide sidenote, this is sort of like a discussion I had with a chick about dudes grabbing ass. She told me how it felt to have that happen, and I told her she kinda opened eyes to how bad a thing it really was. She said she didn't understand why I needed by eyes opened to something like that and that we should know how messed up it is. I get where she was coming from especially given her perspective, but I had to let her know that we never really saw it the way she did because we aren't in a woman's position.

I've never been that grab ass dude, but in college I had friends (the same ones I mentioned before) that did that shit every time we went out. At first, I thought it was foul, but when I saw that these dudes basically used that shit to get numbers and would be knocking those same chicks down two days later, it changed my perspective. It didn't make me want to do it, but at the same time, I didn't feel like I could go tell them to stop if it was working for them.

The chick asked me about success rate too. I told her I didn't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 50%. She said 50% should tell a dude it's not a good thing to do. I asked her if she thought a guy grabbing a girl's ass was as bad as a guy punching another guy in the face. She said yes. Then I asked her what percent of dudes would get a bad reaction from punching another guy in the face. She said 100%. And my reply was like that why guys don't always understand how messed up it is. Because it's hard to see those two actions as equally bad if one will 100% get you into a fight and the other will 50% get you some pussy.

wait... you had to be told that randomly grabbing chicks asses is wrong?

You're a fucking creep, b.

If you can't see the differences in those situations, you need professional help.

Example 1 can see you on a sex offender registry. Example 2 was all consensual.

Lord, I fear for my daughters out here.

bruh

she hits me up round 11 at night, comes to my spot, eventually got to talkin bout her different dildos

she steered the convo sexual... seemed like an implication to me, I took a shot

soon as she said no didn't mean it like that, I said my bad & put it away

she stayed bout 30mins after then left lol

no harm, no foul

bruh

she hits me up round 11 at night, comes to my spot, eventually got to talkin bout her different dildos

she steered the convo sexual... seemed like an implication to me, I took a shot

soon as she said no didn't mean it like that, I said my bad & put it away

she stayed bout 30mins after then left lol

no harm, no foul
Both yall odd for that shit

It’s not extreme to get you reputation destroyed because of being a perv tho. How it should be.

You're absolutely right, but pulling your dick out because you honestly believe your in a position where doing that will lead to sex is not an inherently perverted thing to do. The context of the situation matters, and you dudes seem intent on ignoring that.

You do realize that exposing yourself to a woman is a crime, right? Men end up as registered sex offenders everyday for it. He lost his posh Hollywood gig. No jail or registry(yet). Have you even read all if his alleged misdeeds? He deserves to have his reputation ruined. He didn't even fight for his job but agreed to leave quietly. That sound like a man who's innocent to you?

You're the one that made the statement that seeing a dick has never killed a woman and that they should just leave and maybe spread the word that he's a creep. Which is why I asked who you are to decide how they should react. You're dismissing a man pulling unwanted dick on a woman as nothing. Something that isn't a big deal. "Did she die?" When it can be a traumatizing experience. It's not an insignificant thing. Probably why it's a crime.

You said she should leave and maybe spread the word if she thinks he's a real creep. Sounds a lot like "walk it off" to me. Not one mention of going to the authorities though. Why is that?(rhetorical)

You're not going to change my mind that pulling your dick out unwanted is a perverted, and criminal, thing to do. Or that is a social mistake that should be left at that. The fact that you know better than to do it says it all.

Bruh, we're going to have to dead this because you insist on making these intellectually dishonest argument. At some point, the dick has to come out or sex never happens, so by your logic any dude who has ever had sex is a sex offender. That's basically the level of the discussion because I keep pointing out that I'm not talking about some dude just randomly whipping his dick out without cause and you keep acting like that's the only set of circumstances that could have happened.

Again, neither of us was there, so neither of us knows exactly what happened. If they got to the crib and she sat on the couch, and he immediately pulled it out and put it in her face, then yes, everything you're saying is true and whatever happens to him happens to him. My point is that it didn't necessarily go down like that. If they were over there kissing and playfully touching and she was saying "stop" but smiling and giggling at the time, him pulling his dick out in an attempt to move things forward is not as crazy a thing to do as you're implying. He might have absolutely been mistaken and wrong to move it there, but that doesn't mean he committed a crime, and the situation may have been better handled with her talking to him and checking than trying to put him out there as a sex offender.

You're absolutely right, but pulling your dick out because you honestly believe your in a position where doing that will lead to sex is not an inherently perverted thing to do. The context of the situation matters, and you dudes seem intent on ignoring that.

Bruh, we're going to have to dead this because you insist on making these intellectually dishonest argument. At some point, the dick has to come out or sex never happens, so by your logic any dude who has ever had sex is a sex offender. That's basically the level of the discussion because I keep pointing out that I'm not talking about some dude just randomly whipping his dick out without cause and you keep acting like that's the only set of circumstances that could have happened.

Again, neither of us was there, so neither of us knows exactly what happened. If they got to the crib and she sat on the couch, and he immediately pulled it out and put it in her face, then yes, everything you're saying is true and whatever happens to him happens to him. My point is that it didn't necessarily go down like that. If they were over there kissing and playfully touching and she was saying "stop" but smiling and giggling at the time, him pulling his dick out in an attempt to move things forward is not as crazy a thing to do as you're implying. He might have absolutely been mistaken and wrong to move it there, but that doesn't mean he committed a crime, and the situation may have been better handled with her talking to him and checking than trying to put him out there as a sex offender.

I’m saying tho context matters but obviously the context was the wrong time cuz he getting charged

Pulling out youre dick is always gon be some pervert ass shit to me regardless of context, literally never done that shit in my life

Like who pulls out with no type of signal? I’m trash at reading hints so this not in my bag of tricks.
Shit even when i knew what was up i still didnt, they'd do it themselves after while that way i wouldnt feel like a perv and look dumb as hell if i did read it wrong lol

Once again I'm accused of some shit you're doing. I'm being intellectually dishonest but you follow that accusation with the bold. But I'm the one dealing in extremes.

I really don't know what to tell you if you don't know how to tell when you have consent to actually pull your dick out. It's not the crapshoot that you want to make it seem. And if it is a crapshoot for a person, that means that person is a pervert/weirdo.

You're right, we weren't there for any of the three instances where he's been accused of sexual misconduct. All we have are the descriptions given by the women and him being fired. Doesn't change my stance that a man should know his dick is welcome before drawing down on a female. If there's any question, keep it holstered.

There's gotta be a direct correlation between the people that are always griping about metoo and people who think just whipping your dick out is an acceptable opening move.

There's gotta be a direct correlation between the people that are always griping about metoo and people who think just whipping your dick out is an acceptable opening move.

It’s literally the same motherfuckers everytime. Thinking women are making mountains out of mole hills.

I’m saying tho context matters but obviously the context was the wrong time cuz he getting charged

That's fair.

Once again I'm accused of some shit you're doing. I'm being intellectually dishonest but you follow that accusation with the bold. But I'm the one dealing in extremes.

I really don't know what to tell you if you don't know how to tell when you have consent to actually pull your dick out. It's not the crapshoot that you want to make it seem. And if it is a crapshoot for a person, that means that person is a pervert/weirdo.

You're right, we weren't there for any of the three instances where he's been accused of sexual misconduct. All we have are the descriptions given by the women and him being fired. Doesn't change my stance that a man should know his dick is welcome before drawing down on a female. If there's any question, keep it holstered.

Bruh, the bold was obviously an exaggeration, but what you're doing is not far from that. This whole conversation, I've been talking about scenarios where the guy had at least a reasonable expectation that he might be able to get sex based on his actions. You keep on acting like we're talking about cases where dudes just randomly whip their dicks out of nowhere. There is no point in discussing anything with you further if your only way to address my points is to go back to that same strawman.

That's fair.

Bruh, the bold was obviously an exaggeration, but what you're doing is not far from that. This whole conversation, I've been talking about scenarios where the guy had at least a reasonable expectation that he might be able to get sex based on his actions. You keep on acting like we're talking about cases where dudes just randomly whip their dicks out of nowhere. There is no point in discussing anything with you further if your only way to address my points is to go back to that same strawman.

There is no strawman. You're trying to add scenarios to where it would be ok to not to be sure before pulling your dick out. I'm saying that there isn't a scenario where it is ok. And if you do, and the woman takes offense, then you are dead wrong. There is no, "Oh I thought..." that clears you of being a pervert.

If there is any doubt, don't pull it out. I don't see why this is so hard a rule to live by.

There is no strawman. You're trying to add scenarios to where it would be ok to not to be sure before pulling your dick out. I'm saying that there isn't a scenario where it is ok. And if you do, and the woman takes offense, then you are dead wrong. There is no, "Oh I thought..." that clears you of being a pervert.

If there is any doubt, don't pull it out. I don't see why this is so hard a rule to live by.

It's not about adding scenarios. I've ALWAYS been talking about a situation where a guy and chick were in an intimate situation and the guy had a reasonable expectation that he might get something. You just randomly brought up niggas whipping their dicks out of nowhere, and have stuck to that.

And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with your little rule or promoting it. That's fine. My point has ALWAYS been that the punishment should fit the crime. A dude flashing a dick out of nowhere and a dude dude pulling it out because he wrongly believes he's about to get some aren't the same thing and shouldn't be treated as such.

It's not about adding scenarios. I've ALWAYS been talking about a situation where a guy and chick were in an intimate situation and the guy had a reasonable expectation that he might get something. You just randomly brought up niggas whipping their dicks out of nowhere, and have stuck to that.

And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with your little rule or promoting it. That's fine. My point has ALWAYS been that the punishment should fit the crime. A dude flashing a dick out of nowhere and a dude dude pulling it out because he wrongly believes he's about to get some aren't the same thing and shouldn't be treated as such.

And I've always stated that, no matter the scenario, your dick shouldn't be pulled out unless you're sure it's welcome. You created the scenario of a nigga just randomly pulling dick out and attributed it to my argument in order to have a leg to stand on.

If your thought process includes thoughts of uncertainty before pulling out, don't. "She might want it if I pull it out" isn't a cool thought when one on one with a female.

Last edited:

How are they not the same thing? A dude could hug a chick and thinks she wants to fuck

And I've always stated that, no matter the scenario, your dick shouldn't be pulled out unless you're sure it's welcome. You created the scenario of a nigga just randomly pulling dick out and attributed it to my argument in order to have a leg to stand on.

If your thought process includes thoughts of uncertainty before pulling out, don't. "She might want it if I pull it out" isn't a cool thought when one on one with a female.

Dude are you serious? Go back and read your posts. Everyone of them has been about "unwanted" or "unwelcome" dick which implies that the guy knows the chick doesn't want to see his dick which is beside the points I was making. Then you bring up the crime of exposing yourself in public and keep on going back to that even though the situation I'm talking about would not fit into that category. You're the one that keeps taking it there, and I've already said I agree with you under those circumstances so there is no reason for me to go back and forth with you anymore.

How are they not the same thing? A dude could hug a chick and thinks she wants to fuck

Bruh, that's why I used the word reasonable. You know full well it's not reasonable to think that a woman wants to fuck you solely because she gives you a hug. At this point ya'll are arguing just to argue.

Dude are you serious? Go back and read your posts. Everyone of them has been about "unwanted" or "unwelcome" dick which implies that the guy knows the chick doesn't want to see his dick which is beside the points I was making. Then you bring up the crime of exposing yourself in public and keep on going back to that even though the situation I'm talking about would not fit into that category. You're the one that keeps taking it there, and I've already said I agree with you under those circumstances so there is no reason for me to go back and forth with you anymore.

Bruh, that's why I used the word reasonable. You know full well it's not reasonable to think that a woman wants to fuck you solely because she gives you a hug. At this point ya'll are arguing just to argue.

But just cuz I’m making out don’t mean pull my dick out either. You saying intimacy can cause somebody to do this but how many grey areas are there?

Back