Former '106 & Park' Host A.J. Calloway Has Been Accused Of Sexual Assault By Two More Women

To the bold, you mentioned in your previous post that it is a successful tactic at times. You then followed the bold with saying your friends were successful with it. So you have spoken on its success rate.

It's stupid of me to think a man should have a clear understanding of a female's wishes before pulling out dick? That's really your stance? I truly hope not.

Do you understand what a rate is? Yes, I said my friends were successful at times. Nowhere did I mention knowing a rate. It could have been 5% or 50%, I want there recording data and don't know what they saw as an acceptable rate. All I know is that it was significant enough for them to believe the tactic was viable.

What justifies a clear understanding? A woman saying "Gimme that Dick!" Well, that would be nice, but sometimes guesswork is involved. For me personally I'd agree with you, but some dudes take risks in everything and if they are successful at all, it's hard to see them believe that they are wrong. Any positive feedback is enough to make them believe they are right.

Lol niggas being punished for being socially inept or being led on by women faking interest to further their own interests

Reactions: deadeye
Do you understand what a rate is? Yes, I said my friends were successful at times. Nowhere did I mention knowing a rate. It could have been 5% or 50%, I want there recording data and don't know what they saw as an acceptable rate. All I know is that it was significant enough for them to believe the tactic was viable.

What justifies a clear understanding? A woman saying "Gimme that Dick!" Well, that would be nice, but sometimes guesswork is involved. For me personally I'd agree with you, but some dudes take risks in everything and if they are successful at all, it's hard to see them believe that they are wrong. Any positive feedback is enough to make them believe they are right.

Now you want to get extra literal and act like you didn't know what I meant in the first place. And your friends are weirdos/perverts if they just pull their dick out on females. You say it's not a tactic you use, why not? Because you know that shit ain't proper nor should it be accepted by women who don't want unsolicited dick pulled on them.

There's actually laws against that shit but you claim it's no big deal. Females should just walk that shit off.

Idk but then women will say it’s wack and a turn off for you to ask them if she wants sex instead of going off body language or cues. He did the safe thing and pulled out his own dick instead of grabbing her thigh or forcing a kiss

Now you want to get extra literal and act like you didn't know what I meant in the first place. And your friends are weirdos/perverts if they just pull their dick out on females. You say it's not a tactic you use, why not? Because you know that shit ain't proper nor should it be accepted by women who don't want unsolicited dick pulled on them.

There's actually laws against that shit but you claim it's no big deal. Females should just walk that shit off.

WTF? Nigga you're using words that have actual meaning and then acting like I'm out of line because you weren't using those terms correct. You said I was talking about success rates. I had no reason to believe that you weren't actually talking about success rates.

Also, you're being disingenuous with your whole framing of this discussion. You're constantly trying to make it seem like we're talking about situations where dudes just randomly pull their dicks out of nowhere. And unless I'm mistaken, that doesn't seem to be the case. We're talking about dudes that were in one on one situations with females in intimate settings where they believed sex happening was likely. They did what they did because they believed it was a way to jumpstart that sex, and in AJ's case it was a bad move. I'm not defending what he did. I agree with you. Dudes shouldn't do shit like that. My only two points were that it's not crazy for a dude to believe something might work if he's had success with it before and that a dude shouldn't be torn apart for something like this.

Also I never said it should be accepted. I already said it women were within their right to get up and walk away, to check niggas for doing it, and to let it be known to other women who might be interested what kinda dude he is. What I don't believe is appropriate is for chicks to try and ruin a man's life like this unless they believe he really is some kinda pervert or serial offender.

WTF? Nigga you're using words that have actual meaning and then acting like I'm out of line because you weren't using those terms correct. You said I was talking about success rates. I had no reason to believe that you weren't actually talking about success rates.

Also, you're being disingenuous with your whole framing of this discussion. You're constantly trying to make it seem like we're talking about situations where dudes just randomly pull their dicks out of nowhere. And unless I'm mistaken, that doesn't seem to be the case. We're talking about dudes that were in one on one situations with females in intimate settings where they believed sex happening was likely. They did what they did because they believed it was a way to jumpstart that sex, and in AJ's case it was a bad move. I'm not defending what he did. I agree with you. Dudes shouldn't do shit like that. My only two points were that it's not crazy for a dude to believe something might work if he's had success with it before and that a dude shouldn't be torn apart for something like this.

Also I never said it should be accepted. I already said it women were within their right to get up and walk away, to check niggas for doing it, and to let it be known to other women who might be interested what kinda dude he is. What I don't believe is appropriate is for chicks to try and ruin a man's life like this unless they believe he really is some kinda pervert or serial offender.

Like I said, you knew what I meant but I'm the one being disingenuous...

If you believe what he did is wrong, why shouldn't he be held accountable? You're trying to play both sides.

You don't know what a female has been through to say what her reaction should be to a bigger, stronger man pulling out a dick she doesn't want while they are alone. A woman could rightfully feel that she's about to get raped. But once the rape doesn't happen she should just walk it off, right?

Reactions: BlackRain
How do you misread a situation to the point of whipping out unwanted penis? I need clarity on this one.

well, ran into this chick I knew from HS we exchanged #'s, told her hmu sometime to chill

1 night she does, pulls up on me, we coolin smokin a few

somehow the convo got around to her talkin bout her dildos, thought it was a que & pulled it out lol

she's like "no, didn't mean like that"

my bad, no harm no foul lol

Last edited:
another time, chillin w/ another young lady

conversation got sexual once again, told her we should switch subjects cuz I was gettin a chubby

she asked what's that, I explained, then she asked to see it

I show her & she tops me off lol

Like I said, you knew what I meant but I'm the one being disingenuous...

If you believe what he did is wrong, why shouldn't he be held accountable? You're trying to play both sides.

You don't know what a female has been through to say what her reaction should be to a bigger, stronger man pulling out a dick she doesn't want while they are alone. A woman could rightfully feel that she's about to get raped. But once the rape doesn't happen she should just walk it off, right?

No I didn't. I really thought you were suggesting that I was out here trying to give rates. That was pretty much your point. You were trying to tease out how viable a tactic it is, so it would make perfect sense that you'd be asking me about rates.

I never said he shouldn't be held accountable. I've said that how many times now? Again, I just don't believe he should be destroyed over it. When people went to bat for the Jenna 6, they weren't trying to excuse assault and battery. They were saying that those kids were being punished harder than the crime warranted. All I'm saying is a concerted effort to rip a dude a part because he showed his dick in what he believed to be an intimate setting seems excessive to me.

What you've been through in the past has nothing to do with how a person should be treated. If a chick was raped and he didn't know that and did what he did, it would make perfect sense that she might really freak out. That doesn't support the idea that he should be destroyed over it. He didn't rape her and doesn't deserve to bear a harsher punishment because of something from her past that he had nothing to do with. You're conflating all kinda shit and arguing a point that I'm not. Again, no one said she should walk it off. You act like the only options in this are act like nothing happened or try your best to see that his reputation and everything else are destroyed. Those are two extremes. Why is it so hard for you to understand that.

another time, chillin w/ another young lady

conversation got sexual once again, told her we should switch subjects cuz I was gettin a chubby

she asked what's that, I explained, then she asked to see it

I show her & she tops me off lol

Well that’s fine because she actually asked

No I didn't. I really thought you were suggesting that I was out here trying to give rates. That was pretty much your point. You were trying to tease out how viable a tactic it is, so it would make perfect sense that you'd be asking me about rates.

I never said he shouldn't be held accountable. I've said that how many times now? Again, I just don't believe he should be destroyed over it. When people went to bat for the Jenna 6, they weren't trying to excuse assault and battery. They were saying that those kids were being punished harder than the crime warranted. All I'm saying is a concerted effort to rip a dude a part because he showed his dick in what he believed to be an intimate setting seems excessive to me.

What you've been through in the past has nothing to do with how a person should be treated. If a chick was raped and he didn't know that and did what he did, it would make perfect sense that she might really freak out. That doesn't support the idea that he should be destroyed over it. He didn't rape her and doesn't deserve to bear a harsher punishment because of something from her past that he had nothing to do with. You're conflating all kinda shit and arguing a point that I'm not. Again, no one said she should walk it off. You act like the only options in this are act like nothing happened or try your best to see that his reputation and everything else are destroyed. Those are two extremes. Why is it so hard for you to understand that.

It’s not extreme to get you reputation destroyed because of being a perv tho. How it should be.

You do realize that exposing yourself to a woman is a crime, right? Men end up as registered sex offenders everyday for it. He lost his posh Hollywood gig. No jail or registry(yet). Have you even read all if his alleged misdeeds? He deserves to have his reputation ruined. He didn't even fight for his job but agreed to leave quietly. That sound like a man who's innocent to you?

You're the one that made the statement that seeing a dick has never killed a woman and that they should just leave and maybe spread the word that he's a creep. Which is why I asked who you are to decide how they should react. You're dismissing a man pulling unwanted dick on a woman as nothing. Something that isn't a big deal. "Did she die?" When it can be a traumatizing experience. It's not an insignificant thing. Probably why it's a crime.

You said she should leave and maybe spread the word if she thinks he's a real creep. Sounds a lot like "walk it off" to me. Not one mention of going to the authorities though. Why is that?(rhetorical)

You're not going to change my mind that pulling your dick out unwanted is a perverted, and criminal, thing to do. Or that is a social mistake that should be left at that. The fact that you know better than to do it says it all.