Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former '106 & Park' Host A.J. Calloway Has Been Accused Of Sexual Assault By Two More Women

And once again I come back into this thread after reading yet another story of a man being violent after a woman says she doesn't want to be with him and went on to kill both her parents and shoot their son and the woman's sister as well n Charles County, MD...but again keep making the argument that women should just brush off situations where men make them uncomfortable or tell them how they can navigate being around men after rejecting them and saying they don't want them...clearly the advice is working.

It's not about coloring anything. You are saying that a man that pulls out his dick without absolutely knowing that a woman wants is a pervert. Fine. I gave you a scenario where a woman exposes herself without being absolutely sure that the man wants it, and you instantly go to the "well, I wouldn't be kissing if I didn't want to fuck" response. That's a complete sidestep of the question. The point is you don't think exposing one's self in the process of going towards sex is inherently perverted because if you were in a situation with a woman doing exactly what you're faulting those men for, you would not have a problem with it and you would not think any less of her.

You're doing the same thing the other guy did. In that scenario, it's cool that you'd know that you wanted to fuck, but the woman or exposer in that situation doesn't know that. You guys have been arguing this whole time that it's a perversion for the exposer to take that action without knowing. At least you tried to address the double standard, but saying women and men are wired differently is a copout. There is nothing inherent to the makeup of men and woman that would make that action perverted for one and not the other. The truth is you want women to do that for you, so you're willing to give women a pass.

So it’s a double standard. It’s not inherent or hard wired but we can’t ignore cultural sexual relations.

And once again I come back into this thread after reading yet another story of a man being violent after a woman says she doesn't want to be with him and went on to kill both her parents and shoot their son and the woman's sister as well n Charles County, MD...but again keep making the argument that women should just brush off situations where men make them uncomfortable or tell them how they can navigate being around men after rejecting them and saying they don't want them...clearly the advice is working.
Ok? How often does this happen

So it’s a double standard. It’s not inherent or hard wired but we can’t ignore cultural sexual relations.

I agree with that in the sense that there is a good reason why it might be ok for a female to do it but not ok for a man to do it. What I disagree with is that you can call it perverted for a man but not for a female. There should be no gender bias in whether something is determined to be a perversion or not.

What if it was a situation where dude didn't pull out his penis...........but had a visible erection that he wanted her to see?

Would that be inappropriate as well..........or just another way for him to test the waters?

Back