Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former '106 & Park' Host A.J. Calloway Has Been Accused Of Sexual Assault By Two More Women

Sounds like he made a move on her which can seem as forcing yourself on someone when they're not on the same page. So, basically he tried to holla and she said no, then he tried to impress her and she still said no, then he respected her decision. His actions were corny and disrespectful, but where is the assault? I wonder why she stayed after everyone left.

Hold up, the same chick who's accusing AJ of this shit is saying she was also sexually assaulted by Russel Simmons?

200.gif

all this corporate bullshit...idk/c if he did or didnt do the shit, but the whole getting suspended/fired over someone tweeting something is crazy..then mfs cheer it. if it comes out that the guilty people are innocent, can they recoup?

all this corporate bullshit...idk/c if he did or didnt do the shit, but the whole getting suspended/fired over someone tweeting something is crazy..then mfs cheer it. if it comes out that the guilty people are innocent, can they recoup?
It’s usually w pay

I'm seeing billboards for lawyers in town advertising for Metoo cases... Shit a money grab.. no disrespect to true victims of sexual assault..

So basically he tried to make a move. His move failed, so he pulled out his dick in a misguided and desperate attempt to get some. That failed too, so he took the chick home the next morning.

Look, I get it, some of these dudes are lame as shit when it comes to how they approach women. Hell, anyone who group up around cats that got a lot of attention in high school for athletics and similar endeavors know that. Them dudes were so used to having it thrown at them, that they never really learned how to go about getting what they wanted in a reasonable manner. That said, is shit like that really something worth ruining a dude over? It seems like initially she didn't think it was since she didn't come out with it anonymously or otherwise. Now because it's a movement, she wants to drag it up from the past. That's the main problem with this #MeToo shit. They aren't really fighting injustice or trying to make things better in a lot of cases. They seem to just be piling on. A lot of the charges are legit and should be taken with full seriousness. I just can't help feel like some of these cases are just "Hey, a guy did some shit I didn't once too. Get him."

So you think dudes should be able to just pull their dicks out regardless of if the woman wants them to or not? If he did the shit that's not something you just say "Ehh, he shot his shot and failed". As for the piling on shit...a person who does do that doesn't get to do it for this long and there only be 1 victim. So it's not a shock that when 1 person comes out and says "This person did this" and the accused has been in a certain position, especially one of power, for a number of years that multiple others will have similar experiences or encounters. None of this is saying AJ is guilty, but the simple idea of what's being said ain't like it's some shit you need to be a Hollywood script writer to come up with. Majority of these stories are normal interactions (dinner, chilling at someone's home, etc) where a person simply don't take no for an immediate answer and keep pressing to the point of crossing more than 1 line of comfort for somebody.

So you think dudes should be able to just pull their dicks out regardless of if the woman wants them to or not? If he did the shit that's not something you just say "Ehh, he shot his shot and failed". As for the piling on shit...a person who does do that doesn't get to do it for this long and there only be 1 victim. So it's not a shock that when 1 person comes out and says "This person did this" and the accused has been in a certain position, especially one of power, for a number of years that multiple others will have similar experiences or encounters. None of this is saying AJ is guilty, but the simple idea of what's being said ain't like it's some shit you need to be a Hollywood script writer to come up with. Majority of these stories are normal interactions (dinner, chilling at someone's home, etc) where a person simply don't take no for an immediate answer and keep pressing to the point of crossing more than 1 line of comfort for somebody.

No chick is going to die from seeing a dick. If the two people are alone and the guy misreads the situation and shows an unwilling woman his dick, that shouldn't be seen as the end of the world. If she thinks he's creepy and doesn't want to deal with him, that's fair, but to act like he committed some huge sin is stupid. People over simplify interactions between men and women way too much. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand that some women like certain things and other women would be offended by those same things, and sometimes some men make mistakes when it comes to determining which group a particular woman falls into.

Also, let's be clear, women do shit like this all the time. The only difference is whether a man is interested or not, he doesn't make a big deal out of it.

No chick is going to die from seeing a dick. If the two people are alone and the guy misreads the situation and shows an unwilling woman his dick, that shouldn't be seen as the end of the world. If she thinks he's creepy and doesn't want to deal with him, that's fair, but to act like he committed some huge sin is stupid. People over simplify interactions between men and women way too much. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand that some women like certain things and other women would be offended by those same things, and sometimes some men make mistakes when it comes to determining which group a particular woman falls into.

Also, let's be clear, women do shit like this all the time. The only difference is whether a man is interested or not, he doesn't make a big deal out of it.

How do you misread a situation to the point of whipping out unwanted penis? I need clarity on this one.

The same way a chick whipped out her titties while I was tutoring her. I had a girl at the time and wasn't interested. Why are y'all acting like this shit doesn't happen?

So you think because a chick pulled out on you that it's common and that it shouldn't be a big deal when a nigga pulls out on a female who isn't wanting that? Am I wrapping my brain around this correctly?

So you think because a chick pulled out on you that it's common and that it shouldn't be a big deal when a nigga pulls out on a female who isn't wanting that? Am I wrapping my brain around this correctly?

I'm saying that shit happens. There is no rulebook or guidebook for interacting with people in that area. Both men and women take chances when it comes to getting what they want. Sometimes it pays off, and sometimes it doesn't. If a dude goes for it like that with a chick, and she isn't interested. She can get up and leave and never speak to him again. He doesn't have to be treated as a criminal just because he did some ill-advised awkward shit in an attempt to get some pussy. Again, women do that shit all the time, and they aren't crucified for it. Why should men be?

Who said it has to be as simple as somebody dying or being traumatized? How about simply doing something that crosses a line and makes somebody uncomfortable. You know how wacked out you gotta be to misread a situation so bad that you think a woman saying "No" means "If I show her my dick she'll change her mind." You don't see how that type of behavior warrants some type of action because of what it could lead to? Shit you already got creepy as dudes out here driving around whipping their dicks out in their cars trying to talk to women. You cool with that too?

Who said it has to be as simple as somebody dying or being traumatized? How about simply doing something that crosses a line and makes somebody uncomfortable. You know how wacked out you gotta be to misread a situation so bad that you think a woman saying "No" means "If I show her my dick she'll change her mind." You don't see how that type of behavior warrants some type of action because of what it could lead to? Shit you already got creepy as dudes out here driving around whipping their dicks out in their cars trying to talk to women. You cool with that too?

Bruh, you keep acting like all these people are doing shit they know crosses a line. Some of them might be, but others clearly don't realize they are. And how about you try just acknowledging that your experiences are different than others. You think dudes are just randomly pulling dicks out if they didn't think they at least had a shot doing that. That's not how shit works. Their whole purpose is to get pussy. Given that fact, why would any dude do something they absolutely knew would result in them not achieving their goal. That makes no sense.

It's more likely a cat had that work for him once or twice in the past or heard about it working for someone else, and decided to try it. Most dudes are not Cassanova. They are awkward and tend to just flail and attempt whatever pops to mind. If the last chick this dude dealt with often said "No" playfully and that was really his signal just to try harder, it's not that hard to see how he might take this chick telling him "No" with a giggle as a sign to do the same thing. Again, I wasn't there, but I'm not going to sit her and act like there is no set of circumstances where a guy could do some ill advised shit without really intending to be offensive.

And I believe his behavior did warrant an action. That action could have been her getting up and leaving. If she wanted to tell other women about him to let them know he's kinda creepy, that's cool too. But to put him out there and act like he's evil incarnate because he showed her his dick is silly, and it didn't lead to anything else, so no, it's not appropriate to act as if he did. Lastly, comparing a man going too strong when in a situation where he has some time of relationship and expectation for action to some dude randomly flashing chicks is stupid.

Back