FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

On the real just throw the under 19 team out there ..... they looked great and probably would do better than these nigga

@Gene Parmesan

This whole being I am superior act toward the media been old for years. I used to see the announcers eat it up like “that’s pop being pop we love how ornery he is!”

at this point for the past two years where he’s clearly fallen off he thinks he can still act like this. He lost last time in the World Cup, he couldn’t get the Spurs to the play in game, and now this shit

I got upset ever since coach K stepped down and they announced him as the new coach

1. he’s too old to grow with the team

2. he’s too stubborn and gives Larry brown vibes

3. he’s washed

4. He aspires for nothing as a coach anymore

5. he’s been a shell of himself since his wife

I don’t wanna hear this shit about the team not together that long. That doesn’t stop that fraud from putting decent lineups out there.

I seen his work with the World Cup team and the Spurs

make him step down immediately before he destroys USA basketball’s reputation even more

The Dallas Mavericks’ sensational rookie forward said Friday in an interview with EuroHoops.net that he finds it easier to score in the NBA than he did in Europe, where he played as a younger teenager in Spain’s Liga ACB.

Doncic attributed the scoring boost to some of the rules that make the NBA game more offense-friendly, but also to the larger court in American basketball. The NBA uses courts that are 94 feet by 50 feet, or 4,700 square feet. European teams play on FIBA-regulation courts that are 91.86 feet by 49.21 feet or 4,520.43 square feet.

“Here [in the NBA] it’s easier to score compared to Europe, of course,” he said. “In Europe, the court is smaller, and here there is the [defensive] three seconds rule. I think it’s easier to score here.”

this is from 2019 season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mafuzzychef
Also they should've gotten some younger talent. We rely far too much on our elite players and then act like the rest world ain't shit

Haliburton is already in the program, LaMelo would've been perfect. Could've used Jarret Allen too honestly. The leagues best 5s are all foreigners

Granted the US never relied too heavily on traditional bigs in recent years that doesn't mean the roster couldn't use one.

Team USA will be ok. They do have bad holes on the roster.

Draymond the only person who looks to set up others.

No big man to protect the paint or grab rebounds.

I still think they'll win it all