Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Okay the good thing is, players who will get used to the FIBA play will be so much better in the NBA

USA Couldn’t even win the world cup

I love it, I hope they keep losing. I ain't trying to see us blow out teams 123-76.

And niggas need to get off their Dream Team high horse. Them niggas was playing against cashiers and car wash attendants

Niggas : “The world is catching up! Basketball is globally bigger than it’s ever been!”

Also Niggas: “This team is built poorly” “Questionable fits” * list numerous deficiencies with the roster makeup*

Niggas: “Why are they struggling?”

unless the finals guys end up needing the rest

I doubt Beal in the rotation once games count, Tatum borderline

lamelo/Zion the leaders 2024 team will need

this mid season tournament NBA wanna do, if it’s international, I’m interested

I love it, I hope they keep losing. I ain't trying to see us blow out teams 123-76.

And niggas need to get off their Dream Team high horse. Them niggas was playing against cashiers and car wash attendants
Shit ain't like the other teams have gotten THAT MUCH better over the years

International basketball is higher quality than the nba right now

NBA damn near a conditioning contest during the regular season, then quality pick up in playoffs and half those teams get washed

international real physical playoff ball

most of team USA minute eaters right now basically no postseason success

Argentina isn’t as good as their ranking suggests.

I like that USA’s starting unit is sharing the ball on offense and playing a bit harder on defense though.

Defense is the biggest issue with USA in my opinion. They don’t talk enough and they have a lot of guys who aren’t that good on that side of the ball on the roster.

To a point to where they can dominate us no they're not that good but they have improved some over the years....the problem is these nba stars have been spoiled with cheap foul calls and no defense
Do you consider just beating team USA dominating?

Back