Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Funny I’m saying this but Holiday and Middleton will help this team big time because they both solid on each side of the ball.

shit even Booker has gotten better defensively and we all know what he can do on offense.

the sad part is they still will not have a lot of time to gel with the team because they are coming in so late.

Then it’s on that has been who’s just standing there on the sideline like a lost clown to make everything work and put a decent lineup out there

Funny I’m saying this but Holiday and Middleton will help this team big time because they both solid on each side of the ball.

shit even Booker has gotten better defensively and we all know what he can do on offense.

the sad part is they still will not have a lot of time to gel with the team because they are coming in so late.
lol great minds

Hey you know who controls the mins and rotation?

i agree that he can be hella stubborn and you know I know that.

I love Pop (and he deserves to coach he Spurs as long as he wants in my opinion) but the last few seasons on this very website I’ve questioned a lot of stuff he has done with rotations and his hesitation to mix shit up. I’ve even stated (especially last season when he over played Forbes and Belinelli) it on here.

I will say this though. He see’s the team during practice, which is something we don’t see. He might be stubborn sometimes but he definitely has reasons (the Spurs needed the shooting last and this season and that’s why those guys got over played) why he does shit

Back