Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Playing like individuals instead of a team.

the little lead they had is dwindling.

you can tell everyone on the squad knows Durant is the best player. They literally look for him to bail them out consistently. Lol

Lillard is hitting some deep shots. Him and Curry’s range is amazing. One of the few players who you don’t really get mad if they take those long ass shots.

no matter how bad a shot(shout out to Paul George lmao) it might be. Lmao.

I know they are 54-3 in exhibition play since like 1996. I’m assuming they’ve never lost consecutive games but yea. Lets hope that’s not gonna happen

me neither.

the defense is bad and still too much isolation offense.

some of the best offensive players on the team aren’t good defensively and a lot of the better defenders aren’t as Dynamic offensively and it’s showing

Exactly

We really think we can just overwhelm these teams with skill and athleticism when the gap is much closer these days.....these international squads can space the floor and shoot just as good if not better

Keep on with that they haven’t played together long BS excuse

it isn’t a bullshit excuse though.

I agree they have more talent than everyone else but you can’t downplay continuity.

You gotta bunch of guys who are trying to figure out how to play together against teams that have played together awhile and know the offensive pecking order and teammates strengths and weaknesses.

defensively don’t even get me started on that. It’s a ton of guys on this squad that aren’t the greatest defenders and you know that. Lol.

Dame don’t defend and don’t set his teammates up

him being the only PG is a problem they have to overcome

Pop should straight up have Draymond bringing the ball up or even KD before Dame

let him save his energy for defense

it isn’t a bullshit excuse though.

I agree they have more talent than everyone else but you can’t downplay continuity.

You gotta bunch of guys who are trying to figure out how to play together against teams that have played together awhile and know the offensive pecking order and teammates strengths and weaknesses.

defensively don’t even get me started on that. It’s a ton of guys on this squad that aren’t the greatest defenders and you know that. Lol.
I agree with you but at the same timeeee….

Lillard bad defensively
Lavine bad defensively
Love bad defensively
Beal bad defensively
Tatum solid defensively
Durant good (when locked in) defensively
Bam great defensively
Green great defensively (bad offensively lmao)

When Jrue holiday and khris Middleton come they can bring defense

they just won’t have no time with this group of players and will be tired from the finals lol

Back