Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

I’m not a degenerate so I even didn’t think about it lol

what other team has this much NBA level talent besides USA though?

team is incredibly tough defensively and athletic

damn man. Gambling doesn’t make you a degenerate. LMAO

I was just pointing out that I don’t think odds makers have them winning a medal so the potential to make money is there.

plus I’ve seen you with some of the other folks talking about betting in the NBA thread so I know you’re not above placing a bet.

I’m not a degenerate so I even didn’t think about it lol

what other team has this much NBA level talent besides USA though?

team is incredibly tough defensively and athletic

The wild thing is

(1) Their best player over the past couple of years isn't even in the camp yet- Jordan Nwora. Still with the Bucks in the finals.
(2) Several other NBA players either didnt make the squad or decided not to participate- O.G for example.

The wild thing is

(1) Their best player over the past couple of years isn't even in the camp yet- Jordan Nwora. Still with the Bucks in the finals.
(2) Several other NBA players either didnt make the squad or decided not to participate- O.G for example.
Yeah and they have a really strong roster without these two…wonder why OG didn’t make the cut since I know it’s not talent

The defense is too lax for USA.

I just noticed Austin Spurs head coach is on Australia as a coach. Pretty cool. I knew he was Australian but I didn’t think he was on the national team staff.

Team USA has got to play more like a team also. You can tell that the players aren’t used to playing with each other really.

too much hero ball aka 1on1.

they’ve had a few good offensive positions where they cut and passed well. But it hasn’t been a whole lot of that.

#Popwashed

i don’t think it’s a whole lot he can do as far as getting them to trust each other. Lol. Not a lot of time to foster great chemistry

he could bruise some egos and play guys who hustle more and don’t play hero ball but how well would that go over in the media or with sensitive fans (cough cough people like you) and players? Lmao

Team USA has got to play more like a team also. You can tell that the players aren’t used to playing with each other really.

too much hero ball aka 1on1.

they’ve had a few good offensive positions where they cut and passed well. But it hasn’t been a whole lot of that.
no point guard

lilliard don’t know how to let others cook and still be involved

Grant one of the few versatile players but he a scorer now too

Back