Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

If the US is losing consistently then yes because they have been the top dog since forever except in 04 lol
Well I’ll put it to you like this

since there’s so many teams that could beat USA on any night and you couldn’t say that maybe 8 years ago should tell you these teams did get a lot better.

before alot of these teams had maybe 1 current or former NBA player on it maybe 2 if you were Spain but now it’s completely different

Rick Kamla of NBA (former NBATV) radio called this game and gave great explanations why team USA would win big.

he said Argentina isn’t athletic or big enough(wingspan and height) to keep the game close against USA and he seen that when they got killed versus Nigeria. He also said they don’t shoot well enough.

Argentina got ranked as high as they did off legacy it seems.

Rick Kamla of NBA (former NBATV) radio called this game and gave great explanations why team USA would win big.

he said Argentina isn’t athletic or big enough(wingspan and height) to keep the game close against USA and he seen that when they got killed versus Nigeria. He also said they don’t shoot well enough.

Argentina got ranked as high as they did off legacy it seems.
Argentina not a top 5 team imo

Well I’ll put it to you like this

since there’s so many teams that could beat USA on any night and you couldn’t say that maybe 8 years ago should tell you these teams did get a lot better.

before alot of these teams had maybe 1 current or former NBA player on it maybe 2 if you were Spain but now it’s completely different
@ the bolded....would you still believe that if lebron and curry were playing?

@ the bolded....would you still believe that if lebron and curry were playing?
I would but of course it would be a lot more difficult

My point is the days of just throwing some star players on a team in hopes of winning it assuredly are over. And I attribute losing coach K to that as well as the world being better than it was 12, 8, 4 years ago

Carlos Alocen has not traveled with the Spanish national team to Las Vegas as a precaution after learning he was in close contact with a person since testing positive for coronavirus, the Spanish Basketball Federation announced Thursday. Alocen, 20, was not expected to make the final cut for the Olympic Games squad. However, head coach Sergio Scariolo wanted to test all remaining 14 players against the USA at Las Vegas on Sunday. – via EuroHoops.net

Back