Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fellas, would you treat your date AND her friend when you go out??

Nah you’re not wrong about everything but I’m not as weak as you think is all.
No I don't think ur weak at all, in fact u are very strong...

It's just that, ya mean..everyone has vulnerability

It's like..someone can call someone stupid cause they don't know who the head of Senate is

They aren't stupid, their ignorant and there's nothing wrong with being ignorant cause all it means is that u don't know..not that u can't know

So..ya mean..don't listen to me..I'm a bad person

No I don't think ur weak at all, in fact u are very strong...

It's just that, ya mean..everyone has vulnerability

It's like..someone can call someone stupid cause they don't know who the head of Senate is

They aren't stupid, their ignorant and there's nothing wrong with being ignorant cause all it means is that u don't know..not that u can't know

So..ya mean..don't listen to me..I'm a bad person

You’re not a bad person maybe just misunderstood.
I like to be able to see the good in everybody until they show me there is none.

You not getting any cutty bruh, give up
chi like

giphy.gif

I had a time where I was on a date and my dates friend invited herself in on my date. This a long story so I'm a tell a simple version. Long story short this chick kept ordering drinks and appetizers. I seen the bill and cussed my date and just lefted

He was...he just went full Germs

Bruh...you know what

I could prove alotta shit but then, that's like burning down Rome to light a candle.

So ima say to u like this..stay wit me, don't pre judge..open ur mind

Aight...peep

Neil D. Tyson is an astrophysicist right? He could tell you something that would blow your mind even if u don't really understand it. Because u understand the concept of science, you are aware of the intelligence it takes to do what he does.

You've already double stacked your evidence in ur willingness to believe things he can open your mind up about the vastness of space and the unknown.

Realize this...it's all theory..theory based on the science of humans..that at best..we understand that could be elementary math to an advance civilization...he, nor any of his collogues have ever physically witnessed themselves what they claim

It's all based on math and algorithms, that u are willing to believe is absolute truth...truth enough to blow ur mind.

I say that to say this...just cause u don't understand it. Do not dismiss it as non truth, cause bruh...if I was an evil nigga

:icu:

Fam...Beta is working with a Beta version of what I do...

Please believe I've.....Fam

Be who you be brother man... 5 let others judge you b... be great... deep down some these female posters dig the off the wall posters b

Back