OPINION Fellas, would you treat your date AND her friend when you go out??

And provable within the realm they are understood

It's like the guy on YouTube who says he can prove that AT&T is throttling speeds

He shows his speed test at a speed test website, then they shows his speed test using a speed test that runs through netflix

The one through netflix has a lower speed which he says proves AT&T uses lower speeds when u are using Netflix

He proved his theory based on what he feels he knows

He doesn't understand that this is not throttling, this is allocated bandwidth

Do u get what that means when I say it now
Lmao bruh, this just means that dude is wrong plain and simple, he simply doesn't know what he's talking about. Like I said, this: "provable within the realm they are understood" literally means nothing.

i always find it funny how people be so proud to declare bullshit arguments, then feel like they're being attacked when people point out every area he shit is bullshit.....

I don't feel attacked at all, I believe that you guys have a certain way of understanding things. And that I have a way of understanding things. And all I'm trying to do is get u all to understand why I see something a certain way.

Not to say that you are wrong just a different understanding. But at the same time I understand why you guys don't get what I'm saying. So if there is any frustration at all, it's that I can't get u guys to understand.

Which is not really a frustration, more like an..aight, can't do it..it's not really that serious anyway

I got time to kill and not that this is important. But I thought of a perfect example, yes I think a lot in my spare time..often about nothin

So my wife was raised by her mother and her step father. My wife has a way of looking at mother's. What she believes a mother should be and how a mother should act.

And then there's my mother...often times my mother does stuff that you wouldn't if you have a certain idea of what mothers should be. You wouldn't believe if I tell u that this is what she's doing.

So often times my mother does shit and I tell my wife. Don't fall for that, she's doing this, this, this, that.

My wife goes, your so cynical and don't trust people. Your mother wouldn't do that.

And then all the chips fall and it's what I said it was.

And she'll go, why would she do that?

Like she can't fathom that just because someone is my mother..that they arent also a person that would use the relationship as a mother to finesse shit.

And I tell her all the time..ur thinking about what u think a mother is...not what my mother is. I know who my mother is so when I tell u it's something, u need to stop going to ur life Bank and applying ur logic...ur logic comes from a place where my life and things that surround it don't exist