Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fellas, would you treat your date AND her friend when you go out??

Bruh...you know what

I could prove alotta shit but then, that's like burning down Rome to light a candle.

So ima say to u like this..stay wit me, don't pre judge..open ur mind

Aight...peep

Neil D. Tyson is an astrophysicist right? He could tell you something that would blow your mind even if u don't really understand it. Because u understand the concept of science, you are aware of the intelligence it takes to do what he does.

You've already double stacked your evidence in ur willingness to believe things he can open your mind up about the vastness of space and the unknown.

Realize this...it's all theory..theory based on the science of humans..that at best..we understand that could be elementary math to an advance civilization...he, nor any of his collogues have ever physically witnessed themselves what they claim

It's all based on math and algorithms, that u are willing to believe is absolute truth...truth enough to blow ur mind.

I say that to say this...just cause u don't understand it. Do not dismiss it as non truth, cause bruh...if I was an evil nigga

:icu:

Fam...Beta is working with a Beta version of what I do...

Please believe I've.....Fam

"The only thing that I know, is that I know nothing."

Play on playa

U know plenty fam...don't ever play yaself like that. Don't be ashamed of knowing what u know u know

Cause there's plenty of people out here that really don't know shit

I could take u to the Ic and point to at least two of em that even u won't deny

:foh3: This ain't the prestige

I'm tryna put y'all on to reality to better y'all lives and y'all treating me like I'm the one not living in reality

This shit is straight up the Cave Allegory in real time

Man ain't nobody buying that shit you shoveling

U know plenty fam...don't ever play yaself like that. Don't be ashamed of knowing what u know u know

Cause there's plenty of people out here that really don't know shit

I could take u to the Ic and point to at least two of em that even u won't deny

:lolfoh:

I'm not gonna instigate

Man ain't nobody buying that shit you shoveling
:ainttrippin:That "you" know of...

So I guess it ain't for u

Real talk, I wish a Me was around when I was growing up, maybe I'd understand more shit sooner...save me a Lil on down times

I look at it like,,...it's the least I can do

:shrug3:Each one teach one

It ain't for nobody but you and the people in your head that are forced to listen to these thoughts

Realize this...it's all theory..theory based on the science of humans..that at best..we understand that could be elementary math to an advance civilization...he, nor any of his collogues have ever physically witnessed themselves what they claim
Now you venturing into smart dumb territory b, "theory" in science has a different meaning than it does in everyday usage

I'ma let you cook though

and pussy has a different meaning when directly at a man and not a woman

But it's still mean soft and moist
That's all good and well but it doesn't apply here, the context in which you used the word was wrong. You insinuated that theories in the scientific context where things that aren't provable when that couldn't further from the truth.

That's all good and well but it doesn't apply here, the context in which you used the word was wrong. You insinuated that theories in the scientific context where things that aren't provable when that couldn't further from the truth.
They are provable within the realm that they are understood. Like..it was provable to old shamans in the old days that if people didn't do something it would upset the gods and cause floodin

Unbeknownst to them due to their level of understanding at the time. These were natural disasters that were predicable based on the region they lived.

But if the fear is always there that these things will happen. Who's ever going to test the theory that not doing this thing will not cause this other thing to happen.

My who point is with in the realm of what's being said. Sometimes more understanding of something can seem like BS if not held within the same realm

Now please don't give me semantics Bs like u don't get my point

Now please don't give me semantics Bs like u don't get my point
Lol bruh, I'm not arguing semantics, the example you used to prove your point is just blatantly wrong. Even the shamen example doesn't work since shamens never had concrete proof to support their claims, it's not like the ancients were idiots....... I'd point out the many things wrong in the paragraph above but that won't stop you from doing you.

"They are provable within the realm that they are understood." Like do you realize how empty this statement is? It literally means nothing, but I bet you think you said some profound shit. Lmao man I'm done with this here

Lol bruh, I'm not arguing semantics, the example you used to prove your point is just blatantly wrong. Even the shamen example doesn't work since shamens never had concrete proof to support their claims, it's not like the ancients were idiots....... I'd point out the many things wrong in the paragraph above but that won't stop you from doing you.

"They are provable within the realm that they are understood." Like do you realize how empty this statement is? It literally means nothing, but I bet you think you said some profound shit. Lmao man I'm done with this here
The proof that we have of things being concrete are only as concrete as we know as much as we have the ablitiy to understand based on how advanced our civilization is. When there could be a civilization out there that's way more advanced that can come and say, u have a basic idea of what's going on but ur math is a little wrong.

Because everything that is known is based on calculations and not absolute proof. Which makes it all theory, may be sound theory based on how much we are able to know based on what we know. But tbeort non the less...

But...why am I even explaining this, when it was a caveat to a bigger point

And provable within the realm they are understood

It's like the guy on YouTube who says he can prove that AT&T is throttling speeds

He shows his speed test at a speed test website, then they shows his speed test using a speed test that runs through netflix

The one through netflix has a lower speed which he says proves AT&T uses lower speeds when u are using Netflix

He proved his theory based on what he feels he knows

He doesn't understand that this is not throttling, this is allocated bandwidth

Do u get what that means when I say it now

Because everything that is known is based on calculations and not absolute proof. Which makes it all theory, may be sound theory based on how much we are able to know based on what we know. But tbeort non the less...
I feel like I'm nailing jello to a wall at this point, you don't send people to the moon, probes to pluto, and send telescopes into orbit on a flimsy understanding of how the universe works. That comes from a solid understanding of all the forces at play.

I feel like I'm nailing jello to a wall at this point, you don't send people to the moon, probes to pluto, and send telescopes into orbit on theory. That comes from a solid understanding of all the forces at play.

Then why be tense about anything if ur absolutely sure ur correct..

Back