Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fellas, would you treat your date AND her friend when you go out??

No see...I see superficial perfection as a lie

U made a comment of women with post menopausal bodies as some sort of jib

I like women with imperfect bodies because imperfection has more character than perfection. I'm into character, personality, not what's on the surface

But I see we don't think in the same realm...u drunk on the look aid

A 30 year old with a body like Serena and dresses like Beyoncé...and the guys here know

Is a nut case waiting to happen
rofl...this is shit a nigga says to an attractive woman to tear down her self esteem and make her question her appearance........if for a second she buys into this shit... nigga got full control over her mind....

now i ain't capping.. cuz i would hope that most women would have enough confidence in themselves to be able to laugh at this shit and keeps it moving....

but a lotttttttta them don't....and we all prolly personally know one ourselves.....

that mental/spiritual abuse real y'all....

stay woke

Tell me I'm wrong and if so...why every anon survey try to pit Azlyn as a mentally unstable woman

Cause she's beautiful with a nice body and it fits a more than often correct archetype
stay woke

nah looks don't matter but you specifically emphasized those elements. why, if you aint targeting them? why didn't you focus on inward qualities like the self assuredness an older woman can offer or something?

idk b, your posts on these things all have an undertone of "we're all gonna die. I got a working dick and my balance aint red. face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot". when that aint what life gotta be like.
Harsh Realites
IMG_5292.PNG

And all this came about because a chick wanted her man to pay for her friend meal

Gotta love the human train of thought

rofl...this is shit a nigga says to an attractive woman to tear down her self esteem and make her question her appearance........if for a second she buys into this shit... nigga got full control over her mind....

now i ain't capping.. cuz i would hope that most women would have enough confidence in themselves to be able to laugh at this shit and keeps it moving....

but a lotttttttta them don't....and we all prolly personally know one ourselves.....

that mental/spiritual abuse real y'all....

stay woke

Me?!!..y'all did that

Infact Azlyn was becoming a little irritated wit it

I asked the question...why do y'all think that way about her

And she know why, she ha to deal wit that type of hate all her life

I'm buggin tho

And all this came about because a chick wanted her man to pay for her friend meal

Gotta love the human train of thought
Word, all I said was not on my watch

And here come BNE

:mhm:"Dem gutta birds u deal wit ain't got no choice noway"

:mybad:Like fam..

Lol...I've stated before..I'm bad at my pick up game. A flaw I recognize and supplement, most aint got the self awareness to do. But I do this by using the long game to ease women into who I am and what I'm about.

So by the time "I'm" spending money on them

:chile:Best believe i done put in enough effort for this to end in some kinda sexual release.

And I'll be damn if I agree to u bringing a home girl along if she ain't down wit the assist.

I don't play those fucking games. I ain't one of these new niggaz that chick put "food" as my name in her phone

Ok but that’s only because you’re married so obviously you’re only taking a female out to smash.
On the norm though if someone asks you out on a date wouldn’t they be paying first night you go out?

Me?!!..y'all did that

I'm buggin tho
this assumes azlyn is the only or the most attractive woman on this site, when there are a few. if that's the case then @Reesey, @Race Jones and such would've come up as such.

you are going in there with confirmation bias but that's common in people who wanna find supporting evidence for what they've accepted as reality.

also, who uses a forum survey as research my nigga? there aint no link between physical attractiveness and mental state. you're giving looks too much credit, which is wild when you be using this to justify why you shoot your shot low in that sense.

Me?!!..y'all did that

I'm buggin tho
i never once assumed the such, i don't look at a beautiful woman and immediately look for ways to disarm her defenses, but creating some insecurity in her otherwise beautiful appearance....

that's predator type shit....

i don't prey on women

Stop reaching b...I could keep bombarding u wit proof positive points but u so wanna be right u won't listen..so u got it

Me?!!..y'all did that

I'm buggin tho
I wasn’t irritated was just saying maybe there’s a connection in the type you like to pursue is all.
Why would I be irritated if your not my man to irritate myself over?

I wasn’t irritated was just saying maybe there’s a connection in the type you like to pursue is all.
Why would I be irritated if your not my man to irritate myself over?
the connection is that they aint used to being pursued

and they'll accept being courted by a nigga who has the "if I'm paying for your soda, I'm fucking" mentality

you got it = i've run out of ways to defend this shit, i'm essentially ice skating uphill at this point

it really depends on how much money i got....

but let me offer....don't assume shit

I can have the accumulative wealth of the top 3 folks on Forbes richest people list and if I didn't invite you on this outing I ain't paying for shit.

Start doing that, then they expect you to pay. Always

Back