Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Ladies:

When you give your number out to a guy that has asked for it in a respectful way ;;;;;

What's a good time frame you expect him to call?

The same day/night

The next day after he's gotten your number

2 days later after he's gotten your number
or right there on the spot when he get that shit :ha:
If I'm giving my number out, I like u or felt some kind of spark. Same day is fine. Ain't nobody got time to be playin those kinda games anymore.:saywut:

Ladies in regards to numbers why give a fake one if you're not interested?
jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png
i don't give fake numbers. If I'm not interested I just say no thank u and keep it moving.

When yall are bleeding are you aware you're hyper emotional and can't do anything about it or do you think everyone suddenly got shittier
[';;l; U coulda said on ur cycle or monthly or on ur period :jordan:...........but for me, since I don't cramp at all, I'm pretty much the same, most people can't tell when I'm on. It's the cramping that gets us crazy, bc of that pain u can get a good cussing out lol

Rhetorical... Why yall act like women can fukk whoever and not require to be in a relationship, but let the whole world know you fukkin a certain nigga?

like bih, a nigga still single! we don't go together... your cousin given that side eye. she heard about me thru you... don't even trip if I smash
:nikka: you brought these emotions on yourself lol
[';;l; Wow

Daddy issues. I think it's from watching their mom run everything, so they feel this is the way to be.

I loathe that term. Its some societal bullshyt most likely made up by white folk confirmed by uneducated coons to once again mentally and emotionally enslave the black women with ignorant labels.

I loathe that term. Its some societal bullshyt most likely made up by white folk confirmed by uneducated coons to once again mentally and emotionally enslave the black women with ignorant labels.
It's still the truth. When you don't have a male leading the home, you tend to follow what you know. If all I knew was my mom doing everything, that's what I would think is right.

This is more rhetorical, but why df do yall think we're mind readers? "You're supposed to know" No mf, we're not. Talk to us and let us know how you feel.

Because half the time we already know what's up with you from subtle changes. Like your facial expression, tone of voice so we're ready to help you with whatever. BUT we gotta give y'all a whole powerpoint presentation lol

I'm taller than you.
How tall are you? Never had an issue dating a taller women though it's a bit more challenging now with how things are today. 1 is 5'8 another is 5'11 and my first was 6'3. Height ain't nothing but a number :mynigga:

Back