Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Well it depenfs on the female. But based on my relationship with my man. We make decisions together. I don't try to rule a thing.

then consider yourself the exception

Ok this is for my short brothas...

Ladies, what is it ya'll have against short brothas? Is it more of "security" thing, and feeling secure wit a tall brotha, than a short brotha?

Ok this is for my short brothas...

Ladies, what is it ya'll have against short brothas? Is it more of "security" thing, and feeling secure wit a tall brotha, than a short brotha?
I love tall men. They are like tall trees I wanna climb. 6 feet and up. Oooooohweeee. I've talked to guys shorter than 6 feet before though. So now I'm good with 5'10 and up.

I love tall men. They are like tall trees I wanna climb. 6 feet and up. Oooooohweeee. I've talked to guys shorter than 6 feet before though. So now I'm good with 5'10 and up.
72"
oh-yeah-gif-obama.gif

Here's something that I just don't understand wit you ladies.

Ladies,

Why in THEE FUCC you ya'll still hang out with that ain't shyt girlfriend that's in your inner circle??

You know the who complains about everything. Always negative about Shyt. Throes shade at your happiness. But somehow is always invited out wit the rest of y'all.

Plz explain the logic in this. Do you keep her around to boost yourself up? Or keep her around as a constant reminder of what NOT TO be like?
Don't hang with females like that, and never understood why some do.

Ok ok ok...I got another one.

Why oh why do ya'll send that "We gotta talk" text at the beginning of the day, but wait til LATER ON that evening to tell us what it is???

So the whole damn day, I'm freaking out trying to figure out what I did or didn't do! Then when y'all dont tell us, it's some minor azzz, rinky dink issue that could've been resolved a long time ago!!

Do ya'll do this shyt on purpose to fucc wit us???
I don't do that, if I send a text like that more than likely I'm waiting on him to be available

Ladies:

When they were alive: Seeing MJ in concert or Prince in concert.

Ladies:

Physical stimulation or Mental stimulation
MJ
And mental stimulation is a major key to opening the doors to physical stimulating...well at least for me

Ladies, if you watch your man get punked or beat up by another nigga...

how much longer is the relationship doable?
Being punked and being beat up are two different things to me. I personally do not like confrontation, especially in public. So more than likely if something was to start I would try my best to neutralize the situation. No matter how much the other guy is talking crap. People don't like to fight fair nowadays and someone could easily end up seriously injured or dead over ignorance. So me, I would just try my best to help my dude realize that fighting isn't worth it and we need to move around and go somewhere else. So as for the answer to that question, very much longer.

Last edited:
This is more rhetorical, but why df do yall think we're mind readers? "You're supposed to know" No mf, we're not. Talk to us and let us know how you feel.
For the most part I'm straight up, but I also feel like everytime we have an issue-especially if it's the same issue- it doesn't have to be repeated over and over. We get tired of it. Also it comes to a point where y'all see it as ''nagging''. So we just be like whatever, don't care. -gives attitude, bc I'm tired of this negro- lol