Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

I'm 5'5 but it's an illusion.
I'm 8'2 in my mind we go together
ironkermit_zps8r8ua1oi.png

Tall enough to not let some random vagabond knock your phone out your hand and hold you down

8'2" would be q fucking monster...the government would kill you

8'2 will have you petrified and put on display in the Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum.

Ok this is for my short brothas...

Ladies, what is it ya'll have against short brothas? Is it more of "security" thing, and feeling secure wit a tall brotha, than a short brotha?
:hmm:
Nothing against them, but it's one of those things that attracts attention. Especially if the already tall girl wears heels

I'm taller than you.
Lol you 5'5, 6'1, and taller than 5'7 today.. you got robotic legs or something?!

5'10 - 6'7 is ideal for me cause I'm 5'8 but I've dated a 5'7 before. I just never wore heels or wedges, even though it didn't bother him, it bothered me. I don't wanna look down on you and kiss you like that. But I've done it so its meh.

KP must be an android or got hydraulic legs like dude from Wild Wild West.

That's the only explanation

Nh
5'10 - 6'7 is ideal for me cause I'm 5'8 but I've dated a 5'7 before. I just never wore heels or wedges, even though it didn't bother him, it bothered me. I don't wanna look down on you and kiss you like that. But I've done it so its meh.

Fyi...I'm 6'3 btw.

Back