Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Ladies, if you watch your man get punked or beat up by another nigga...

how much longer is the relationship doable?
Depends. If I feel like dude could beat his ass, I wouldn't blame him for not taking that battle. If he gets linked by a bitchass and dont say or do nothing then no I can't roll with that one.

Ladies:

When you give your number out to a guy that has asked for it in a respectful way ;;;;;

What's a good time frame you expect him to call?

The same day/night

The next day after he's gotten your number

2 days later after he's gotten your number
or right there on the spot when he get that shit :ha:
Same or next day. You wait any longer and I'll assume you're not interested.

Reactions: Az
Ladies in regards to numbers why give a fake one if you're not interested?
jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png
To make them go away

Here's something that I just don't understand wit you ladies.

Ladies,

Why in THEE FUCC you ya'll still hang out with that ain't shyt girlfriend that's in your inner circle??

You know the who complains about everything. Always negative about Shyt. Throes shade at your happiness. But somehow is always invited out wit the rest of y'all.

Plz explain the logic in this. Do you keep her around to boost yourself up? Or keep her around as a constant reminder of what NOT TO be like?
Don't have any ain't shit friends. Had one, got rid of her. No mas.

This is more rhetorical, but why df do yall think we're mind readers? "You're supposed to know" No mf, we're not. Talk to us and let us know how you feel.
Cause we know you better after five minutes than y'all know us after five years and that shit is annoying.

But when y'all both don't know each other well, I feel you.

When yall are bleeding are you aware you're hyper emotional and can't do anything about it or do you think everyone suddenly got shittier

We would know you better if you would tell us shit plainly instead of making us decipher you like the DaVinci Code

Word. Oh we're supposed to know you're still upset about a discussion we had 2 weeks ago that I thought we came to an understanding about , but apparently not cuz instead of saying "hey" you said "hi" and that was ur clue to me that u were still upset. :really2:

We would know you better if you would tell us shit plainly instead of making us decipher you like the DaVinci Code
Nope. If y'all ask me a question I answer. If y'all are confused then you can't hear/read or you need to ask for clarification and I'll gladly clarify. If you don't say nothing and I already know what you gonna say, but I say something and you still don't understand, the problem is you boo face.

Nope. If y'all ask me a question I answer. If y'all are confused then you can't hear/read or you need to ask for clarification and I'll gladly clarify. If you don't say nothing and I already know what you gonna say, but I say something and you still don't understand, the problem is you boo face.

Naw not you in particular baby

Women in general

Im glad you make it plain tho...you the exception and not the rule

Ok ok ok...I got another one.

Why oh why do ya'll send that "We gotta talk" text at the beginning of the day, but wait til LATER ON that evening to tell us what it is???

So the whole damn day, I'm freaking out trying to figure out what I did or didn't do! Then when y'all dont tell us, it's some minor azzz, rinky dink issue that could've been resolved a long time ago!!

Do ya'll do this shyt on purpose to fucc wit us???

Ok ok ok...I got another one.

Why oh why do ya'll send that "We gotta talk" text at the beginning of the day, but wait til LATER ON that evening to tell us what it is???

So the whole damn day, I'm freaking out trying to figure out what I did or didn't do! Then when y'all dont tell us, it's some minor azzz, rinky dink issue that could've been resolved a long time ago!!

Do ya'll do this shyt on purpose to fucc wit us???
I don't do that. So idk. If we need to talk, Ill start talking about whatever it is, then and there and not bring it up til we can talk about it. I'm not gonna make you wait, especially if it's important.

Hahaha!

Bunch of hoes in this thread. Under no circumstance should a woman be able to take the lead.

A man isn't a man if he allows that.

women, in my observation want to be in control

dont confuse this with being submissive, but the natural order of things is the male is the lead. Why do women feel the need to challenge this?

You want to make decisions that dont align with the vision the male has set for the relationship

Well it depenfs on the female. But based on my relationship with my man. We make decisions together. I don't try to rule a thing.

This is more rhetorical, but why df do yall think we're mind readers? "You're supposed to know" No mf, we're not. Talk to us and let us know how you feel.

I'm guilty of this at times because I feel like I give off vibes and throw hints. That should be enough for you to figure the shit out. I'm straightforward majority of the time though.

Back