Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Ladies in regards to numbers why give a fake one if you're not interested?
jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png
I've never gave a fake number. I just won't answer.

When yall are bleeding are you aware you're hyper emotional and can't do anything about it or do you think everyone suddenly got shittier
I don't have that issue but women are very moody around that time. Gotta learn to deal with it.

Ok ok ok...I got another one.

Why oh why do ya'll send that "We gotta talk" text at the beginning of the day, but wait til LATER ON that evening to tell us what it is???

So the whole damn day, I'm freaking out trying to figure out what I did or didn't do! Then when y'all dont tell us, it's some minor azzz, rinky dink issue that could've been resolved a long time ago!!

Do ya'll do this shyt on purpose to fucc wit us???
I'm just as confused as you are.

Rhetorical... Why yall act like women can fukk whoever and not require to be in a relationship, but let the whole world know you fukkin a certain nigga?

like bih, a nigga still single! we don't go together... your cousin given that side eye. she heard about me thru you... don't even trip if I smash
:nikka: you brought these emotions on yourself lol

Ladies, if you watch your man get punked or beat up by another nigga...

how much longer is the relationship doable?
It depends on the scenario. If he got beat up, but defended himself, I mean he just took his L. Cant win em all. On the other hand if he gets punked, he better not ever start a fight wit me bc my pettiness will bring up that "Oh you wanna get loud and buck at me, but did you buck when that nigga at WalMart...". Mmmmhm.

Last edited:
women, in my observation want to be in control

dont confuse this with being submissive, but the natural order of things is the male is the lead. Why do women feel the need to challenge this?

You want to make decisions that dont align with the vision the male has set for the relationship
Because some confuse being submissive as being weak or not having a voice.

Ladies:

When you give your number out to a guy that has asked for it in a respectful way ;;;;;

What's a good time frame you expect him to call?

The same day/night

The next day after he's gotten your number

2 days later after he's gotten your number
or right there on the spot when he get that shit :ha:
If he wants to call the same day, call. No need to play the waiting game when you want what you want. If he takes more than a week, im gonna assume he really wasnt interested anyway. Boy, goodbye.

jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png
Ive never givin a fake number out. Maybe women do it bc she doesnt want to hurt the guy's feelings by turning him down, she's afraid he might be rude, or he's too pushy.

Last edited:
Here's something that I just don't understand wit you ladies.

Ladies,

Why in THEE FUCC you ya'll still hang out with that ain't shyt girlfriend that's in your inner circle??

You know the who complains about everything. Always negative about Shyt. Throes shade at your happiness. But somehow is always invited out wit the rest of y'all.

Plz explain the logic in this. Do you keep her around to boost yourself up? Or keep her around as a constant reminder of what NOT TO be like?
My circle is really 2 dots. I only have one true friend. And she has friends that have mostly been trash and she tries to get me to hang with them, but I decline. She doesn't understand that her friends are not my friends. Ive been at enough traphouses and "im gon get locked up fuckin wit these crumbs" scenarios to not put myself back in those type of situations. Im too old for that.

jbhmmm_zps4prso5ft.png

Hahaha!

Hahaha!

Hahaha!

Hahaha!

That was a good laugh. Thought this only happened in Charlie Chaplin films. Hahaha!

Rhetorical... Why yall act like women can fukk whoever and not require to be in a relationship, but let the whole world know you fukkin a certain nigga?

like bih, a nigga still single! we don't go together... your cousin given that side eye. she heard about me thru you... don't even trip if I smash
:nikka: you brought these emotions on yourself lol
fowl

My circle is really 2 dots. I only have one true friend. And she has friends that have mostly been trash and she tries to get me to hang with them, but I decline. She doesn't understand that her friends are not my friends. Ive been at enough traphouses and "im gon get locked up fuckin wit these crumbs" scenarios to not put myself back in those type of situations. Im too old for that.

U talkin bout Kol?

When yall are bleeding are you aware you're hyper emotional and can't do anything about it or do you think everyone suddenly got shittier
Im aware, but idc when im in the moment and it's just hormones so that shouldnt be held against me.

Back