Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Grab on like a saddle? lol come on bruh! And no don't rub on chicks like they are Buddha

Your phrase was funny. Tis all

i guess my bigger question was how does that make you feel from a sexuality perspective?

like do you still feel sexy? is that an area thats off limits b/c you may have some insecurities about that area?

ladies, if you got a lil inner tube or a lil more to love around the waist area, are you subconscious about that area?

do you mind if a brotha rubbing on that area if ya'll cuddling or if he holding onto it like a saddle if he hitting it from behind?

Aye that extra juice/handle is what you want right thurr. Lol

I'm not going to walk away from having 6 babies without a trace. Some do, but not I said the lioness.

Only issue I have is that dark scalp likes to tickle it and ish. I'm ticklish dang it!

My imperfections make me perfect..that's just my opinion.

#weebayShrug.

cool

just trying to gauge some diff reactions b/c i think too often, a lot of females put pressures on themselves to look a certain way b/c society has told them that that way is attractive.

I get it, at least i think i do, you want to feel sexy or maybe you just wanna be healthy, but i just dont want my sisters to think they have to conform to something to get brothas to find them attractive

i guess my bigger question was how does that make you feel from a sexuality perspective?

like do you still feel sexy? is that an area thats off limits b/c you may have some insecurities about that area?

So my question is if you had a tiny dick could I then not nudge it with my two fingers? I mean you shouldn't be insecure because of that, I still luh you big daddy!

lmao gtfoh AP!!!!

lol nah sometimes the stomach can't change either hon. You can work at it but for a woman (especially one that has had children) the only thing turning it back to flat is surgery

Edit: they do have penile enlargement so yes, yes you can! teehee

lol nah sometimes the stomach can't change either hon. You can work at it but for a woman (especially one that has had children) the only thing turning it back to flat is surgery

And they can keep surgery all to themselves. I don't even take aspirin let alone let a neegro cut me up for cosmetic purposes.

#pass

So my question is if you had a tiny dick could I then not nudge it with my two fingers? I mean you shouldn't be insecure because of that, I still luh you big daddy!

lmao gtfoh AP!!!!

:ionlike:

I lost it at teehee
b76bKF6_zpsg69gw1lu.png

Back