Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Question.........

If a man ask or tell you "I'm going out with the fellas tonight" what thought goes thru your head first?
uuh, he's going to do MAN stuff and it doesn't matter what the heck I think cause he is a MAN.

Duh!

And I'll be able to do naked yoga without the potential of getting raped.

#WinWin

Question.........

If a man ask or tell you "I'm going out with the fellas tonight" what thought goes thru your head first?
Who? Lol only cuz the answer to that tells me if I should expect a phone call later
"Can you come get us we too drunk"
Or
"I'm in lock up"
Lol

It's about principle. Like Reese said, if they're not willing to do something as small as change a fb status, then wtf are they willing to do? In relationships you sometimes gotta do things you might not wan't to, to please your s/o, it's about compromise and if it's something that small, it shouldn't even be an issue.

But why put something in stock like FB status. So you're pretty much puttin the fate of the relationship on a FB status??

What did you do before FB then?? Lol.

Who? Lol only cuz the answer to that tells me if I should expect a phone call later
"Can you come get us we too drunk"
Or
"I'm in lock up"
Lol
Which reminds me, there is a moonshine bar in canton.

My next night out will include a stop there

But why put something in stock like FB status. So you're pretty much puttin the fate of the relationship on a FB status??

What did you do before FB then?? Lol.

You can't dictate how a person should or shouldn't feel about something, it can be something as trivial as holding hands. If she wants to hold hands, hold her fuckin hand lol , it ain't worth arguing over is my point fam.

You can't dictate how a person should or shouldn't feel about something, it can be something as trivial as holding hands. If she wants to hold hands, hold her fuckin hand lol , it ain't worth arguing over is my point fam.
Yea, you gotta save your argues for shit that legit bother you...

If it's some simple shit you know you gonna be over relatively soon.....let that shit go.....

It ain't worth the beef...

Yea, you gotta save your argues for shit that legit bother you...

If it's some simple shit you know you gonna be over relatively soon.....let that shit go.....

It ain't worth the beef...

Real shit.

That's my biggest flaw relationship wise. It's hard for me to bite my tongue and let the small shit go sometimes. It's working progress but I've gotten better at it.

Hey ladies! Another question.

How important is it for a guy to change his FB status to "In Relationship"..."Committed"...or whateva it's called on there?

Do you care? Would it be a problem if he refuses?

It's not that important ..but you know it ain't offical until its Facebook official , But is it big deal not to?
if this is your partner why not?

Has this issue been brought up before? is it enough to cause an argument?
Don't sweat the lil stuff..let it go

ladies, if you got a lil inner tube or a lil more to love around the waist area, are you subconscious about that area?

do you mind if a brotha rubbing on that area if ya'll cuddling or if he holding onto it like a saddle if he hitting it from behind?

ladies, if you got a lil inner tube or a lil more to love around the waist area, are you subconscious about that area?

do you mind if a brotha rubbing on that area if ya'll cuddling or if he holding onto it like a saddle if he hitting it from behind?

Not today Satan! :)

Back