Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Question.,............. Here's a question a pettiness and mean girl moves.

Ladies do you keep or do you have a "friend" that you know is unattractive female friend around you on purpose?

Ladies do you keep or do you have a "friend" that you know is unattractive female friend around you on purpose?
Nope. Haven't heard a woman voice this reasoning for the friends they keep either.

What I have seen though, back in high school, was girls plotting to befriend women who are attractive so that they can benefit from male attention by association. Strange.

Nope. Haven't heard a woman voice this reasoning for the friends they keep either.

What I have seen though, back in high school, was girls plotting to befriend women who are attractive so that they can benefit from male attention by association. Strange.
Actually the latter of your comment was supposed to be in my question but I hit post reply too soon.

I think all of my friends are attractive but like @BNE said there were girls who would befriend the attractive friend to reap the benefits. Which is hella crazy.

I think all of my friends are attractive but like @BNE said there were girls who would befriend the attractive friend to reap the benefits. Which is hella crazy.
Exactly. Makes no sense to me because I've never heard a man say 'Meh she doesn't do much for me. Wait, she friends with Carla? Maybe I should call her...' unless they were just using them to get to the attractive friend. And who would want that?

Exactly. Makes no sense to me because I've never heard a man say 'Meh she doesn't do much for me. Wait, she friends with Carla? Maybe I should call her...' unless they were just using them to get to the attractive friend. And who would want that?

I'd be mad as hell if I was used to get to the attractive friend. I think women are sometimes legit friends with the "unattractive" friend but to us she is a cutie pie. In high school, I hung with a few girls and one girl was always called ugly by the boys we would talk too. I never thought she was ugly but to others she was the ugly friend. I had to curse many people out behind her.

Ladies do you look down at other chicks that do one night stands?

Is she a hoe or just loving her life?
Not my business. No more my concern than the ladies that don't have sex before marriage. I don't rank women's value by their sex lives.

Lovely ladies of ABW...

How important is it for a guy you're dating to get along with your friends?

If he's a great guy, does/says all the right things, yet your friends still find a reason to not like him, what do you do?

@AP21
either. depends on the mood.
Lovely ladies of ABW...

How important is it for a guy you're dating to get along with your friends?

If he's a great guy, does/says all the right things, yet your friends still find a reason to not like him, what do you do?
My friends aren't the type to dislike someone for no reason and voice it. I don't live for other people's approval of my choices.

If they have a valid reason n just wanna look out for me tho, cool.

ladies...lets say you have met a new dude...you definitely feel instantly that you are sexually attracted to him or whatever

how soon is it to talk about sex? I'm not saying actual sex, but just talking about it?

I'll let the ladies drop their answer, but on the real, talk about whatever df u wanna talk about. If u feel like talkin about a sex experience on the 2nd date then go head b.

Back