Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father challenges son to a fight after he was being disrespectful

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
I ever tell the story about how my pops hip tossed me and had me yoked up for kicking my brother after he hit me first?

Yeah...i woulda be KO'ed if i was living foul like lil bruh was. He got off light for real.

lol speak ya mind fam
Sounds like the father was called over because Jr was getting outta pocket with the females he surrounded by

Could be him lashing out because it's the only time pops come around

Could be learned behaviour he seen from pops

Could be antagized because he the only male in the house

I'm just saying.... doesn't happen with an active father in the home on a consistent basis. Or at least I wouldn't think so

But I'm a chill cause I know nothing

Sounds like the father was called over because Jr was getting outta pocket with the females he surrounded by

I'm just saying.... doesn't happen with an active father in the home on a consistent basis. Or at least I wouldn't think so

fair points bruh.... I actually agree witcha

Im leaning towards this being the case.

Cuz it aint now way he popping off to moms and granny like this knowing his pops gonna be there.

wait.....hole the fuck up!

yall saying this was ok but yall gave me shit when i had to drop my son?

yall aint shit

Why'd you have to drop your son?
long story short....i told him not to do something.....his mom told him to do it anyway and get the football coach to help protect him.
saw this shit in a text.....

i went to his school........he came out with his coach....i dropped him and went after the coach and he copped pleas saying he understands a fathers anger and just wanted blah blah blah and he sorry to get into family shit.

niggas said i wasnt right.

long story short....i told him not to do something.....his mom told him to do it anyway and get the football coach to help protect him.
saw this shit in a text.....

i went to his school........he came out with his coach....i dropped him and went after the coach and he copped pleas saying he understands a fathers anger and just wanted blah blah blah and he sorry to get into family shit.

niggas said i wasnt right.

You weren't. Tf.

And why are you comparing it to this?

He didn't do it right. He just swung on lil homie. Lil nigga not going to respect it as much as a bunch of backhands to the face. I mean those open hand slaps that draw blood. Shit like that tells you that this nigga don't give a fuck and is willing to disrespect you.

These lil niggas think squaring up nowadays ain't shit. Slap the shot out of em and and really fuck their little ass up let's them know you ain't fucking around.

Soon as the lil nigga started explaining himself SMACK SMACK SMACK AND ANOTHER SMACK. Get his attention and fuck him up.

:hahaha:
Cain use to be a pimp

man i was called all kinda aint shit dads for putting hands on him.
so no one gonna disagree?

sometimes a growing boy needs hands
1. What was it you told him not to do?

2. How old was your kid at the time?

3. I'm sensing it was the reasoning and the method people didn't approve of. You beat him at school, infront of his coach, for doing what his mother said, then ran up on the coach?

who picked fair??? what healthy relationships you all must have with your family members

A healthy relationship does not get anywhere near that point. I don't have kids and can't relate so please educate me what the correct discipline is here?

Full grown teenager, mass disrespect on his entire family on some bully shit. Threatened to whoop the dad's ass. Literally had an entire list of extreme violations. I think he was well eligible to be humbled by some hands. I need to know what you are doing differently, you putting him in the timeout corner?

1. What was it you told him not to do?

2. How old was your kid at the time?

3. I'm sensing it was the reasoning and the method people didn't approve of. You beat him at school, infront of his coach, for doing what his mother said, then ran up on the coach?
thing is ...i told him many times. his mom was trying to allow him to get into some shit to say i was a shitty dad and file for custody back.
see how that sounds.

so when she took me to court the judge was on my side. and applauded me doing it because of the texts i showed him.

i mean the fact he thought i was gonna back down is one thing...but to approach me with someone took me to another level and i was ready to fight anyone that day. add to that his mom put him up to it...and he couldnt see the set up....so i had plenty of reasons and he got off easy frfr.

the fact he was my son stopped me from kicking him in the head

funny thing is......lil dude was saying yes dad to everything since.
i hated being seen as the mean black father after that....but i think may have saved his life. so i didnt care what them people thought.

but as i said before....any man worth his manhood and fatherly love would have did the same in my position.

Back