Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father challenges son to a fight after he was being disrespectful

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Its all fair but why was this being recorded?

How would you feel if this was one of your friends and you saw this? I would feel embarrassed for him and I'd also think he needs to get his shit together. I wouldn't want it to happen to me and be recorded. I bet other parents or happy that it was recorded. They will probably use this recording as a warning to their own kids.

How would you feel if this was one of your friends and you saw this? I would feel embarrassed for him and I'd also think he needs to get his shit together. I wouldn't want it to happen to me and be recorded. I bet other parents or happy that it was recorded. They will probably use this recording as a warning to their own kids.

As a parent I wouldnt want my friends and family to see me having to square up with my son to discipline him.

As a parent I wouldnt want my friends and family to see me having to square up with my son to discipline him.

But how would you feel as a kid if this was your friend getting disciplined like this? You gonna defend your friend and his actions or or you gonna take it as a lesson learned?

Fair as fuck

My pops would of did worse

If I EVER in my life said that shit to my grandma...I woulda been working on a gofundme from my hospital bed..

Idk...if that mf was my friend, yea ima try to roast...that sounds like the kinda mf that's gonna be talkin shit about how he was still standing after all that..

But how would you feel as a kid if this was your friend getting disciplined like this? You gonna defend your friend and his actions or or you gonna take it as a lesson learned?

Kids don't learn lessons like that. If you a real friend you gonna ride with your boy. His pops is a fuck nigga until he say otherwise.

Kids don't learn lessons like that. If you a real friend you gonna ride with your boy. His pops is a fuck nigga until he say otherwise.

You gone ride with yo boy who said fuck you to his mm and grandma and was threatening his sisters? That makes you a real friend?

I see what's happening here. People are more outraged from the discipline than actually holding the kid accountable. You can't acknowledge that the kid was wrong and then let the kid dictate the punishment.

You gone ride with yo boy who said fuck you to his mm and grandma and was threatening his sisters? That makes you a real friend?

I see what's happening here. People are more outraged from the discipline than actually holding the kid accountable. You can't acknowledge that the kid was wrong and then let the kid dictate the punishment.

As a kid yes my mindset is gonna be to ride with my boy who just got humiliated by his father because of his annoying sister.

You not taking it in the context I've provided. I've been said it was fair and he deserved an ass whooping but it shouldn't have been on tape for everyone to see. That's when you go from punishing/humbling to humiliation. And to getting your family investigated by CPS. Imagine him losing the same daughters he trying to protect behind a video on Twitter.

As a kid yes my mindset is gonna be to ride with my boy who just got humiliated by his father because of his annoying sister.

You not taking it in the context I've provided. I've been said it was fair and he deserved an ass whooping but it shouldn't have been on tape for everyone to see. That's when you go from punishing/humbling to humiliation. And to getting your family investigated by CPS. Imagine him losing the same daughters he trying to protect behind a video on Twitter.

You're only focusing on the humiliation from the kids perspective. What abut the parents? It can also be humiliating as a parent to even have to take it there with your child. So they're supposed to care more about how humiliating it is for the child who put themselves in the situation in the first place?

Honestly I hate seeing this shit. Ppl gotta stop recording this shit for likes and views.

Far as "fight" itself, I think the father/son clash is almost always bound to happen at some point. Sons reach puberty, get a lol bigger, horomones kick in. Add their dumbass friend to the mix and they get to thinking "hmmmmm, I can prolly whoop that old nigga". When it comes to that point, you gotta do what you gotta do.

But I will also say that "pass after pass" for the disrespect is on pops. You gotta check that shit like yo bank account on payday

You're only focusing on the humiliation from the kids perspective. What abut the parents? It can also be humiliating as a parent to even have to take it there with your child. So they're supposed to care more about how humiliating it is for the child who put themselves in the situation in the first place?

I only care about the fact it's on tape. You wanna argue about other shit. Lol.

He didn't do it right. He just swung on lil homie. Lil nigga not going to respect it as much as a bunch of backhands to the face. I mean those open hand slaps that draw blood. Shit like that tells you that this nigga don't give a fuck and is willing to disrespect you.

These lil niggas think squaring up nowadays ain't shit. Slap the shot out of em and and really fuck their little ass up let's them know you ain't fucking around.

Soon as the lil nigga started explaining himself SMACK SMACK SMACK AND ANOTHER SMACK. Get his attention and fuck him up.

:hahaha:

the fact that he said fuck you to his momma and his nana...he was threatening his sisters... AND he was still talking back and poppin shit after his pops put the paws on him shows this kid been lacking discipline for some time now.

He don't respect nobody in that house
Had he been ar.....I'm a chill

Back