Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father challenges son to a fight after he was being disrespectful

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
One of the things I don't like about this generation of kids is how they integrate their slang while talking to their parents. When I was a kid even if you were talking back you talked back using normal language. You didn't call you're parents "bruh" or say "facts" You would disagree and try as hard as you could to do it while sounding grown. These lil niggas today talk to their parents like they homeboys. I would never in my life call my mom bruh. I don't even call my wife that. How do you even fix your mouth to address your parents like that?

This lil nigga told his father to chill out bruh like he was a friend of his that was making a joke. All while his father was beating his ass. So even throughout the ass whoopin he was still being very disrespectful. Nigga said fuck you to his grandmama. Back in the day yo pops wouldn't even have to see you for that because the whole family would've been jumped on yo ass.

Fair but do that shit in private. Prove to your son its serious. You ain't gotta prove it to me.

His friends probably needed to see it to though. I bet he tries to act real hard in front of his homies too. Shit won't be the same when they see his ass now.

His friends probably needed to see it to though. I bet he tries to act real hard in front of his homies too. Shit won't be the same when they see his ass now.

Could go any direction after that. He could straighten out or just really hold a grudge because of the fallout from his friends and peers and end up becoming even worst. Now he might feel he gotta do something to prove to his friends he not "soft" or whatever they might label him. Real friends won't punk you for that tho.

Thin line between punishing/humbling and humiliating/embarrassing your kid. If it was Brad instead of Jamal pops probably woulda been caught 2.

if all accusations are true he needed that......

but folks gotta stop with the recording smh

Exactly what I was going to post. People prove more and more these days that they crave attention to their damn detriment.

This video is gonna get this dad and maybe even mother into trouble and for what, really? SMH

Could go any direction after that. He could straighten out or just really hold a grudge because of the fallout from his friends and peers and end up becoming even worst.

Thin line between punishing/humbling and humiliating/embarrassing your kid. If it was Brad instead of Jamal pops probably woulda been caught 2.

I feel like we're past the point of the kid holding a grudge even being a factor to consider. His grudge is the result of him having to face his consequences so it holds no weight.

I feel like we're past the point of the kid holding a grudge even being a factor to consider. His grudge is the result of him having to face his consequences so it holds no weight.

Kids kill parents or lash out at other people because of parents everyday b.

I ain't disagreeing with the ass whooping just the video of it. Not needed.

Kids kill parents or lash out at other people because of parents everyday b.

I don't see that being a factor here. One reason is the immediate regret the kid showed after getting beat tells me that he really wasn't built like he thought he was and he and his pops both know that.

Plus the dad said he still gone clean the house which was funny as fuck lololol

I still can't get over the son saying come on bruh while getting beat. I'm trying to picture me telling my mom timeout bruh in the middle of an ass whoppin and all I can see is a left hook coming straight for my dome lolol

Back