Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father challenges son to a fight after he was being disrespectful

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
How you kick someone out who said they leaving?

That was too funny still

You broke Dad back!

My 12 yo uses 'bruh' alot and honestly I don't care. Couple other choices slang and curses. Hell all my kids got my penchant for swearing

For me tho, it's teaching her situational awareness. When we chopping it about nothing, they slang don't bother me. When shit hit the fan tho, gotta know how to turn that shit off and that's what I'm teaching them. A teacher can be keekeeing in ya face one minute and its all yuuurrppp's and on god but when it's time for bitness its yes and no ma'am/sir, right away, and controlling the sighs of annoyance

It's tedious and a chore but it's what parent hood is. Can't be mad at anyone if you don't wanna go all in for ya kid

You let you kids cuss? You liberal af

All my nephew's were/are low key shook of me. I was young when they was little, so I was A little wild with that "man up" shit....

I'm much more mature and nurturing with my son.... Which is wild cuz he way more rowdy than any of them were. But I'm still very firm.

I stopped "beating" him a while ago...I think it gets to be too much the older he gets... I was cool with light spankings for the major shit ... But I ain't in the business of hurting my own child...

However those early spankings still resonate with him, and he knows when I'm not fucking around

I can't see him trying to fight me tho....

He doesn't even direct anger towards me

Back