Welcome To aBlackWeb

Falling in Love before Sex.

trini... what you described...while awesome... is rare....

falling in love before having sex is rare......

shit falling in love in general is rare......

if i limited myself sexually to only the people i was inlove with, my wife would have been the only person i ever had sex with.....

if everyone limited themselves to sex with only those they were in love with, many peolpe would either be virgins or have like 1 or 2 partners....

love is rare....

but sex is not....yo can have sex with anybody...... but you can only love certain folk.....
Du many people cannot "have sex with everybody". you've admitted to having sex with women you weren't even attracted to fam.

you might see it as rare but that doesn't mean it's scarce. I'm sure there r ppl with 100+ sex partners who view having fewer than 10 as rare.

i don't determine love on sex. i've never once said that. or even hinted at that.

i never equated love to sex one time this conversation.

all i'm saying is that i would find it odd, considering how casual sex normally happens...

sex is not like a confirmation.....we have

that's wrong as hell...

i never once said you had to have sex to move forward in a relationship.....sex is not like a checkpoint.....

it just happens when there's chemistry....

if i meet a female i like, imma try to have sex with her....and if i really really like her, imma keep talking to her

i'm just saying in the real world people fuck way before they catch feelings...

while there are people who do discover love first, that's awesome...i'm just saying it's rare....rare enough that i would question it.....

so you mean to tell me you've been in love with every person you ever had sex with?

like you straight up refuse sex unless you're in love or working toward a relationship???

hey i mean, if that's you... cool.....

it's just not common.....

This whole conversation I've been pretty much saying I don't base love on sex. So no, I only been in love with two mfs I've had sex with.

The others were just casual fucks. No love involved. Nothing was said about refusing sex because that has nothing to do with what this conversation is about.

The topic is falling in love before sex. I've done it. You said you were skeptical of it. Which is cool, I just don't understand what is it to be skeptical about, which you mentioned having sex.

Which pretty much seems like you base love on sex.

I mean correct me if I'm wrong. I think that's what I been reading. Now it looks like you're tryna flip it. I could be wrong.

I wish a chick would say she loved me b4 we had sex.

I'd consider her a gold digger or a pyscho.

This whole conversation I've been pretty much saying I don't base love on sex. So no, I only been in love with two mfs I've had sex with.

The others were just casual fucks. No love involved. Nothing was said about refusing sex because that has nothing to do with what this conversation is about.

The topic is falling in love before sex. I've done it. You said you were skeptical of it. Which is cool, I just don't understand what is it to be skeptical about, which you mentioned having sex.

Which pretty much seems like you base love on sex.

I mean correct me if I'm wrong. I think that's what I been reading. Now it looks like you're tryna flip it. I could be wrong.
I flipped nothing. Y'all just jumping to a conclusion I never stated.

All I said was I would be skeptical.

Simply because in most relationships where people fall in love they've already had sex.

I never said they had to have sex to be in love.... Y'all started that,, I just been saying sex is casual enough that there would have to be an explainer if for any reason y'all fell in love first....

I mean in this. Imaginary romance, did y'all kiss??

Cuz typically people kiss before they fall in love too..... Not saying you have to kiss first..... But more times than not.... If you in love with someone you kissesd before

Last edited:

Simply because in most relationships where people fall in love they've already had sex.

I never said they had to have sex to be in love.... Y'all started that,, I just been saying sex is casual enough that there would have to be an explainer if for any reason y'all fell in love first....

Cuz typically people kiss before they fall in love too..... Not saying you have to kiss first..... But more times than not.... If you in love with someone you kisses before

not viewing sex as casual is an explainer.

u make it sound like an evening stroll. like bodies aren't being entered n fluids arent being swapped.

Obviously Not that casual....

But typically if two people are attracted and interested in each other it can pretty much go down whenever....

I've had a few one night stands in my day

Obviously Not that casual....

But typically if two people are attracted and interested in each other it can pretty much go down whenever....

I've had a few one night stands in my day
one night stands r completely out of character for many, many ppl out there.

Cuz typically people kiss before they fall in love too..... Not saying you have to kiss first..... But more times than not.... If you in love with someone you kissesd before

Why does it have to be an explainer for it to be valid?

You can fall in love with someone before a kiss too. It isn't impossible but just because they kissed don't mean that specifically played a role in them falling in love.

Why does it have to be an explainer for it to be valid?

You can fall in love with someone before a kiss too. It isn't impossible but just because they kissed don't mean that specifically played a role in them falling in love.
I'm just saying that more times than not it always happens along the way.....

That's all Kandy.....

If you fell in love before with out kissing or having sex, that's cool.... I'm just more physical than that....

When I'm getting to know someone kissing and fucking tends to happen fairly early.

Falling in love..... Much much later....

You forget, I once said I'd be willing to wait if I liked the person enough..... And that's cool too..... Just in the norm fucking takes place much much much earlier than words like love getting thrown around

I'm kinda appalled at all you's really needing sex before she tell you she loves you...
See this is why I been celibate this long cause I won't have casual sex...
But y'all really telling me that I would be suspect af for having morals and values?
Mannn smh @all you's like not everybody in this world is a Blac Chyna or Amber Rose, some of us just want more and don't wanna settle anymore that's all...

Last edited:
I'm kinda appalled at all you's really needing sex before she tell you she loves you...
See this is why I been celibate this long cause I won't have casual sex...
But y'all really telling me that I would be suspect af for having morals and values?
Mannn smh @all you's like not everybody in this world is a Blac Chyna or Amber Rose, some of us just want more and don't wanna settle anymore that's all...
Everything doesn't have to be at the extreme sides of the spectrum...

And while practicing celibacy is cool, its rare... Also I'm quite sure you would express that if you got involved...

If I knew off the top you were celibate.... I'm quite sure I'd be cool with how things went...

But in a typical situation where sex is much more casual.... It would be little weird...

Be disappointed if you want but that's what it is

And what's with everybody deliberately misquoting my argument.

Never did I once say I need sex first, I've always said it was more than likely to come first... And if it didn't it would seem weird

Call me a heathen if you want, but in a world where casual sex its pretty casual.... Sex typically happens very soon in the liking process....

Feelings of love take longer to develope than feelings of sexual passion....

You can feel sexual attraction a person and be willing to act on it the second you see then.

It takes time to love them.... That's all

Back