Welcome To aBlackWeb

Falling in Love before Sex.

I think folks make sex too big of a deal.

It's feels good af...but it's not something I NEED.

She tells me b4 or after sex, makes no difference to me in my book.

Didn't you say you was celibate recently, apparently you don't need it.
Just because I'm celibate don't mean I don't need sex. I'm just not out here having casual sex and want it to be meaningful. Will I go the rest of my life not having sex, hell no.

So you just on purpose read "months" and responded "a month?"....?
:smh:

Cuz from my end, it looks exactly like you did that.....
I swear I read "a month". Thats why I asked that.

Although, I agree with you. It would have to be some serious talking/dating going on.

I swear I read "a month". Thats why I asked that.

Although, I agree with you. It would have to be some serious talking/dating going on.
That's all I'm saying....

Now if a person come right out and say they celibate during this serious dating.... I'd respect it if I was truly feeling them.... And I totally understand that love can develope like that.... Its just rare....

In most cases where there is heavy serious dating, sex typically pops of in the first week or two.... If they really feeling each other....

I know me.... I'll try my hand on a first date like its nothing....

My whole point in saying what I said is that it takes more than a few dates to fall in love with someone....

If you falling in love with me and we haven't even had sex yet.... To me that sounds like we haven't been dating that long and this came up too quick.

I guess that should have been my first question.... How long does it take you to fall in love.....

If people think they can fall in love in less than a month... Then I understand their view point.... But if it takes longer.. Then there had to be a discussion about why they not doing it..

Cuz most guys shooting their shot as soon as possible

I'm kinda appalled at all you's really needing sex before she tell you she loves you...
See this is why I been celibate this long cause I won't have casual sex...
But y'all really telling me that I would be suspect af for having morals and values?
Mannn smh @all you's like not everybody in this world is a Blac Chyna or Amber Rose, some of us just want more and don't wanna settle anymore that's all...
Morals and values went out the window with the invention of the smart phone

I think folks make sex too big of a deal.

It's feels good af...but it's not something I NEED.

She tells me b4 or after sex, makes no difference to me in my book.
Not needing sex is like not needing food

You new age niggas will just say whatever to be agreeable

I've fell in love when sex was on the table I learned a lot but I'm not talking to nobody that's celibate again. I wasn't sex starved but it was tough

I've fell in love when sex was on the table I learned a lot but I'm not talking to nobody that's celibate again. I wasn't sex starved but it was tough
So even if you and chick vibe real well and she say she is celibate, you dipping?

Considering if I was single again I'd have an ex wife and 2 kids... All who i love dearly and will always be an active part of my life.... Being celibate would make sense....

But fuck all that...:tuh:

So even if you and chick vibe real well and she say she is celibate, you dipping?

Depends I mean I've tried it before. Id ask her how long she plan on being celibate but that can be hard to answer. But I'm at the point now where most likely I'm bouncing. Sex builds bonds and connection

Depends I mean I've tried it before. Id ask her how long she plan on being celibate but that can be hard to answer. But I'm at the point now where most likely I'm bouncing. Sex builds bonds and connection
Other things build bonds and connections too.

I'll be right back to school you youngster. I gotta go do something right quick.

Not needing sex is like not needing food

You new age niggas will just say whatever to be agreeable

You don't eat...you eventually die

You don't have sex...you're just celibate but you still live.

Reactions: Az
Back