Welcome To aBlackWeb

Falling in Love before Sex.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Do you think it is better to fall in love with a person before engaging in sex with them?

Do you think that having sex with someone can cloud our judgement or feelings?

I don't think a lot of people see sex as something special. I think it's important to feel that nervousness that comes before intercourse. Sometimes, the better you know someone, the better the sex. Strong SOMETIMES.

Yes, sex does cloud people's judgement.

There is a such thing as a woman being 'dickmatized", meaning the man is no good for her but the sex is so good they are willing to stay around a deal with a person's bullshit. They think they are in love with him but its really the PENIS she is in love with.

Yes, sex does cloud people's judgement.

There is a such thing as a woman being 'dickmatized", meaning the man is no good for her but the sex is so good they are willing to stay around a deal with a person's bullshit. They think they are in love with him but its really the PENIS she is in love with.
that's sex getting in the way of feelings more than sex clouding judgment imo. sex clouding judgment is when a guy decides to pay the rent of a chick he just started smashing cuz the pussy is that good n she asked nicely while stroking his dick n hinting at head later.

Well, I worded it wrong.
Everything you said is what I wanted to discuss though.
Let me go change that.

Good sex may make you overlook things but you know it is just good sex. Bad sex is a sign of selfishness and therefore I treat it like any form of selfish so no I can't fall in love without sex. Because for me to be in love I have to really know the person.

I think the contrast is more dangerous though.

Cuz folk been known to cheat cuz the person they love ain't fucking them right.

Yes it's possible.

Went thru that wit one of my ex's. Was together a year w/o having sex.

Wasn't a big deal to me. Did I want to smash...of course. Ole girl was brick house built.

Did we have moment where we came close? Yes indeed.

Yes it's possible.

Went thru that wit one of my ex's. Was together a year w/o having sex.

Wasn't a big deal to me. Did I want to smash...of course. Ole girl was brick house built.

Did we have moment where we came close? Yes indeed.
but did u fall in love within that yr?

tumblr_nhqq6qMvk51s5u24po1_500.gif

Back