Falling in Love before Sex.

I think falling in love is mental. I've never fallen in love with someone I just had sex with and nothing else.

everybody ain't the same bruh.....

I aint the most religious mf in the world, but I'm sure you're not suppose to pick and choose what rules to follow within the religion lol

But most christians do it.

I aint the most religious mf in the world, but I'm sure you're not suppose to pick and choose what rules to follow within the religion lol

But most christians do it.
yet people do it every day.....

they ain't the most religious people in the world either......nobody is....we all fall short....

yet people do it every day.....

they ain't the most religious people in the world either......nobody is....we all fall short....

Nah that's mostly christians. Muslims aren't as lenient as yall.

If a girl you talked to everyday or hung with often fell in love with you before y'all ever had sex, you'd be skeptical?

why, ur love is based on sex?
i just wouldn't trust it...it seems peculiar to me......

how could a bond that deep have developed and we not even having sex....

there's nothing wrong with being skeptical of someone telling you they're in love with you...

people can be with someone for years and not be totally convinced they're truly loved....

Nah that's mostly christians. Muslims aren't as lenient as yall.
word to all jail muslims who come home and forget half that shit till they run into a brother on the street...who call them out for not going to mass

c'mon fam... people be falling short in every religion, that shit ain't christian exclusive....

i know tons of fake muslims

i just wouldn't trust it...it seems peculiar to me......

how could a bond that deep have developed and we not even having sex....

there's nothing wrong with being skeptical of someone telling you they're in love with you...

people can be with someone for years and not be totally convinced they're truly loved....

I would be more skeptical of someone who needed sex to determine if they loved me or not.

word to all jail muslims who come home and forget half that shit till they run into a brother on the street...

c'mon fam... people be falling short in every religion, that shit ain't christian exclusive....

Haha, but check this.

If we all fall short, then why follow any rules at all? We're all sinners so we would all go to the same place anyway. Might as well just do you.

If a girl you talked to everyday or hung with often fell in love with you before y'all ever had sex, you'd be skeptical?
i wouldn't doubt she had affections for me..... but love is deep....

there's nothing wrong with being a little apprehensive about believing every person that claim they in love with you

i wouldn't doubt she had affections for me..... but love is deep....

there's nothing wrong with being a little apprehensive about believing every person that claim they in love with you
Love is deep but doesn't absolutely need sex to determine if it is love.

Haha, but check this.

If we all fall short, then why follow any rules at all? We're all sinners so we would all go to the same place anyway. Might as well just do you.

it's not always about the destination.....the walk there is where you learn all the lessons

you can't ever help anyone if they can't relate to your story....you can't make it to the top if you never started at the bottom or some shit....

niggaz gotta have shit to grow from....