Fair or Foul

• Fair

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Over charge for what they did to cold crush

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Exactly white people do this shit with real life shit everyday these crackers mad about a concert?

This is what I don't get, they deny us loans and we make a few white people (the type of cac who would actually pay for black stuff) pay more to get into a concert and you niggas think it's a win

Everything ain't 50/50 like that

What does that mean though? If people are cool with this, that's fine. Just don't tell me you believe you have the right to get mad if white people pull the shit too though. That's my biggest problem with this because we all know that if it was a white person doing shit for some kinda European based festival, niggas would be raising hell. Even niggas that have no interest in ever attending such a festival. So I don't agree with it one way or the other, but if you are down for it, keep the same energy when others start doing it too.

One of the artists backed out of performing because of this smh

Not surprised. The problem with this for the artists is that it could hurt their careers. If they have a paying white fanbase that suddenly looks at them as racists because a show promoter implemented a racist policy, they are the ones that will take the biggest hit.

They'd had problems with that too.

They'd be complaining that it's a racist event that only allows black people when they clearly have establishments, banks and countries that don't allow black folks.

And I’m trying to figure how you can say blacks only without saying blacks only. What the rules going to say?

And I’m trying to figure how you can say blacks only without saying blacks only. What the rules going to say?

You say blacks only. It's that simple, and if others don't like it, you just got to accept that. I do believe there are some venues that blacks should be able to say that, but is a music festival really one of them?

What does that mean though? If people are cool with this, that's fine. Just don't tell me you believe you have the right to get mad if white people pull the shit too though. That's my biggest problem with this because we all know that if it was a white person doing shit for some kinda European based festival, niggas would be raising hell. Even niggas that have no interest in ever attending such a festival. So I don't agree with it one way or the other, but if you are down for it, keep the same energy when others start doing it too.

Not surprised. The problem with this for the artists is that it could hurt their careers. If they have a paying white fanbase that suddenly looks at them as racists because a show promoter implemented a racist policy, they are the ones that will take the biggest hit.
It means black people need to dead this moral high ground shit and understand there are double standards applied against us in Amerikkka everyday. Nothing wrong with applying a few of your own. They shouldve done it covertly tho

Shit is done to black people every fucking day yet its some niggas legit upset at the black people for doing this.

Fucked up thing though is I'm not surprised at all by the amount of black people that have a problem with this and basically cosigning how white people should not be treated this way.

I think black people got this thing where we been done wrong for a long time and to feel like we are superior to white peoples we should show this by treating them fairly and equally. But they don’t move that way nor does it help ya. People say it hypocritical and an example of the same things they used to do. But why are we worried about being hypocrites when nobody else does. What we getting for trying to be morally superior?

How does this hurt us?

You say blacks only. It's that simple, and if others don't like it, you just got to accept that. I do believe there are some venues that blacks should be able to say that, but is a music festival really one of them?

So you think a segregated event would fly better than an event giving a black discount? Wouldn’t the same people be pissed and say it’s unfair. Then when the whites only signs pop back up y’all gonna be complaining then.

This is what I don't get, they deny us loans and we make a few white people (the type of cac who would actually pay for black stuff) pay more to get into a concert and you niggas think it's a win

Who said it's a win?

I said the shit ain't foul and don't see a problem with what they're doing.

I see the black people siding with white people feelings being hurt as a loss though.

It means black people need to dead this moral high ground shit and understand there are double standards applied against us in Amerikkka everyday. Nothing wrong with applying a few of your own. They shouldve done it covertly tho

Like someone said before, you can't fight racism and promote it at the same time. If you want to take up the stance that America is racist, so we should start being racist too, I don't agree that, but I'd say it's a fair stance to take. However, the people that feel that way, need to stop bitching every time a white person does something racist. The main people that think something like this is cool are the ones that cry the loudest when white do their foul shit. You can't have it both ways. It's not about standing on moral high ground. It's just the reality of the world. Either you're going to hold yourself to a higher standard and push for others to do the same. Or you're going to embrace the low standard and take everything that comes with it. You're lying to yourself if you think there are any other options.

So you think a segregated event would fly better than an event giving a black discount? Wouldn’t the same people be pissed and say it’s unfair. Then when the whites only signs pop back up y’all gonna be complaining then.

It depends on how its done. Like I said, I don't know that a music festival is really the place for that, but I do think there are times when blacks should be able to say "Blacks only." For example, if there is a conference where blacks are coming together to try and plan out a political strategy for push black issues (e.g., reparations), the people involved should be able to say "Blacks only." If whites don't like it, then fuck 'em in that case. Blacks aren't beating down the doors to get into white nationalist meetings.

Nobody said it’s a win y’all think people are for whatever reason. At the most it’s a micro aggression. People making it this big thing and treating it like we defending segregation

Reach for a specific demographic is one thing but to charge white folks twice as much as black people. C'mon now, that's just a dumb move and discrimination is always bad. Charging a different amount solely based on race is in fact blatant racism. This isn’t the way to do it and this shit can't even be legal?
The same blatant racism we face daily and they can't relate to til its time to party. Racism is only effective 1 way. Just like domestic violence for the most part. Its a 1 way street

Who said it's a win?

I said the shit ain't foul and don't see a problem with what they're doing.

I see the black people siding with white people feelings being hurt as a loss though.

I don't think it's foul either, I think it's counter productive

I think black people got this thing where we been done wrong for a long time and to feel like we are superior to white peoples we should show this by treating them fairly and equally. But they don’t move that way nor does it help ya. People say it hypocritical and an example of the same things they used to do. But why are we worried about being hypocrites when nobody else does. What we getting for trying to be morally superior?

How does this hurt us?

I agree. I actually feel like some black people treat them more than fair and put them above us and themselves to go pass treating them equally.

I agree. I actually feel like some black people treat them more than fair and put them above us and themselves to go pass treating them equally.

I see what you guys are saying, but honestly that's a read on other people's intentions that you're making that I don't think really applies to what anyone is saying here. At least that's not what I'm saying. Yes, for me, I personally hate hypocrisy, and that's why I, personally, wouldn't do some shit like this. However, that's not why I'm against others doing this. I don't care about some party promoter charging white people more. What I do care about is the possible blowback. What happens when some town with a small black community starts having functions where being white is what gets you the discount? Would ya'll really be ok with that?

I see what you guys are saying, but honestly that's a read on other people's intentions that you're making that I don't think really applies to what anyone is saying here. At least that's not what I'm saying. Yes, for me, I personally hate hypocrisy, and that's why I, personally, wouldn't do some shit like this. However, that's not why I'm against others doing this. I don't care about some party promoter charging white people more. What I do care about is the possible blowback. What happens when some town with a small black community starts having functions where being white is what gets you the discount? Would ya'll really be ok with that?

The bold already happens for white people everyday in all parts of society(big city & small towns).

Fuck that blow back. That's what they decided to do and I hope they stand on it whether they win lose or draw with decision.

The bold already happens for white people everyday in all parts of society(big city & small towns).

Fuck that blow back. That's what they decided to do and I hope they stand on it whether they win lose or draw with decision.

You got proof of that? We all know white people do shady shit, but do you have an example of white people doing something this blatant nowadays. I'm not saying you're lying. I just haven't seen that. They typically know better than to be so obvious because nowadays white people doing shit like this tends to have consequences.

Back