Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Foul

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Over charge for what they did to cold crush

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
One of the artists backed out of performing because of this smh

Self hate is a mofo

I loved they reasoning at the beginning and anyone that has ever lived through or near genetrification should know why they set the prices up the way they did

AA culture, moreso than any other culture, has become the most imitated and most profitable thing in America since the 70's. We can't even celebrate and share amongst each other any more because of Non POC so yeah, charge em twice. Especially the yuppies who only showing up to go to mimic and mock us. Who go just to say they went. Who go to purposely ensure young POC dont get a chance to see and engage amongst their own

My blackness ain't cheap neither.

It's not about making it better it's about treating it as it is and how it's been. If you don't have the stomach for it that's your problem.
White people who want to go should take it as a minimal opportunity to give back for past fuckery. Any white person who wants to go should be able understand this.

You gotta pay extra for this exclusive shit.

Help what exactly? What is supposed to be given help?

Who benefits? How does this make up for any white violation of the past? How does it stop white people from violatin' in the future? Is the black business gonna more or less money by doin' this?

It's not about making it better it's about treating it as it is and how it's been. If you don't have the stomach for it that's your problem.
White people who want to go should take it as a minimal opportunity to give back for past fuckery. Any white person who wants to go should be able understand this.

You gotta pay extra for this exclusive shit.

It's not about stomach is about realising the situation niggas are in and movin' in a way which is beneficial either to black people or to individual black businesses.

Like I said before, either be black only or be properly inclusive. This move is all style and no substance

Who benefits? How does this make up for any white violation of the past? How does it stop white people from violatin' in the future? Is the black business gonna more or less money by doin' this?

It benefits the promoter in 2 ways. Either white people pay more to attend or it stays an all black event. Either way it seems like the promoter would be happy with either outcome.

It doesn't but I don't see why you or anybody has problem with black people throwing white people bullshit back in their faces.

Nothing can stop white people from violating in the future and I don't think that is point.

You nor I know if it will make them more or less money but that ain't for you to care about because you didn't spend your money as a partner in this event so you not making or losing any money either way. Let them do them how they see fit.

What they did ain't foul and it ain't hurting nobody.

Either white people pay more or stay the fuck home. No black person needs to worry about sparing their feelings.

I think niggas are too eager for any W over whites sometimes we think perceived victories are good too
You lost in considering pale peoples feeling when the creators likely didn’t give a fuck about their thoughts. They’re telling you by the pricing this event ain’t for them but we can’t keep you out cause that’d be fucked up so here’s your price

This shit ain’t about Wins and losses.

Clubs have 21+ events cause they want to keep an element out. This ain’t no different.

4CFB0355-7CCB-4815-BE14-F8A6735EB84A.gif

Stop moving like slaves.

It's okay to have our own and charge others extra for access. Literally every other race, culture does this in one form or the other.

Reach for a specific demographic is one thing but to charge white folks twice as much as black people. C'mon now, that's just a dumb move and discrimination is always bad. Charging a different amount solely based on race is in fact blatant racism. This isn’t the way to do it and this shit can't even be legal?

Last edited:
You lost in considering pale peoples feeling when the creators likely didn’t give a fuck about their thoughts. They’re telling you by the pricing this event ain’t for them but we can’t keep you out cause that’d be fucked up so here’s your price

This shit ain’t about Wins and losses.

Clubs have 21+ events cause they want to keep an element out. This ain’t no different.

View attachment 148576

Lol this what I mean, I haven't said a single thing in defence of white people. You niggas think hurtin' them is always a win but we have to play the long game.

They cudda charged the same price and then just turned cacs away at the door for bullshit reasons like they do to us but noooooo these guys had to make a song and dance of it

It benefits the promoter in 2 ways. Either white people pay more to attend or it stays an all black event. Either way it seems like the promoter would be happy with either outcome.

It doesn't but I don't see why you or anybody has problem with black people throwing white people bullshit back in their faces.

Nothing can stop white people from violating in the future and I don't think that is point.

You nor I know if it will make them more or less money but that ain't for you to care about because you didn't spend your money as a partner in this event so you not making or losing any money either way. Let them do them how they see fit.

What they did ain't foul and it ain't hurting nobody.

Either white people pay more or stay the fuck home. No black person needs to worry about sparing their feelings.

Mate come on man no one in this thread cares about white feelings its not about that

Stop moving like slaves.

It's okay to have our own and charge others extra for access. Literally every other race, culture does this in one form or the other.

Shit is done to black people every fucking day yet its some niggas legit upset at the black people for doing this.

Fucked up thing though is I'm not surprised at all by the amount of black people that have a problem with this and basically cosigning how white people should not be treated this way.

Back