Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Over charge for what they did to cold crush

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
What's the difference between clubs "ladies free before 11:00"

Dudes aint coming to the club if women aint in there

Women aint coming to the club if they gotta pay

This aint that.

When I was in Orlando a couple weeks ago, everybody got in free before 10:30pm. Place was live too.

Dudes aint coming to the club if women aint in there

Women aint coming to the club if they gotta pay

This aint that.

When I was in Orlando a couple weeks ago, everybody got in free before 10:30pm. Place was live too.
Those are done to get the ladies there. No one should have a problem with that. This case seems to be a blatant attempt to punish whiteness.

my point being certain places give certain groups benefits or discounts

like McDonald's senior citizen coffee discount

kids under 6 eat free

ect.

but I digress

White people do this shit to black people EVERYDAY they just don't announce it. Home loans, car loans, certain goods wholesalers, etc.?

I really don't give a fuck but it ain't foul
Foul, shit is stupid

Black folks arent smooth with there shit at all.
Shit like this goes down at white clubs all the time. But they don't put a fucking memo out about it.

Great points

my point being certain places give certain groups benefits or discounts

like McDonald's senior citizen coffee discount

kids under 6 eat free

ect.

but I digress

I feel what you're saying, but in all those cases, those perks are given because the business owners believe they will increase business. This is the opposite. They aren't really selecting a particular group and giving that group a perk. They are selecting a particular group and having that group pay more. It's like the opposite of the cases that you're giving.

I feel what you're saying, but in all those cases, those perks are given because the business owners believe they will increase business. This is the opposite. They aren't really selecting a particular group and giving that group a perk. They are selecting a particular group and having that group pay more. It's like the opposite of the cases that you're giving.

It's all perspective and wording. $10 could be the perk and $20 can be the general admission price.

It's all perspective and wording. $10 could be the perk and $20 can be the general admission price.

Yeah, you're right, they could have worded it in a way that made it seem more like that and maybe avoided some of the backlash. The only problem is that depending on the demographics, the whites may be the smaller group, and perks aren't withheld from the smaller groups.

To answer your other question, whites have always loved black culture and artistry even when they hated black people. It shouldn't be surprising that some would seek to attend such a festival. Hell, they hold these types of festivals in places where there are hardly any blacks. That just shows how much whites are willing to support shit like this. I don't see why any reasonable business person would want to punish part of its customer base. It makes more sense to welcome the whites, take their money, and do something with that money to uplift blacks.

Back