Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
There's no reason whatsoever I should know this.

But since I do....

This nigga is weird as fuck and should not give that much of a fuck to go to obgyn visits.

I have a daughter and I would never.

Yeah Tip comes off possessive and controlling in this situation. I get he trying to make sure his daughter still a virgin at 18 but come on bruh he just doing too much.

All he could do is school her about the consequences and arm her with enough guidance to become a good woman that respects herself and overall a good human being.

Other than that, she’s legal. If and when she start having sex that’s on her, ain’t shit he could do bout her sex life. Just continue to be there for her.

I got a daughter on the way and I'll tell y'all niggas this...

I ain't about to be going to the gyno with her so that I can pop in after the exam and ask the doctors, 'Hey doc, what's poppin with that hyman? That bitch still A1?'.

But if I DID...I don't see how that's harmful or dangerous or gross or incestuos. It's just a bit of an overreach. Just doing too much.

But whatever.

Last edited:
It's implying you're devalued if you're not a virgin.

There is not a single thing inherent to asking the gyno if my daughter's hyman is in tact that signifies that you are somehow devalued if it IS actually broken.

Now you can a bunch of bullshit on top of that to make that make sense, like how he asks and what he might have said to his daughter at home. But the simple ask of asking? That doesn't signify shit.

There is not a single thing inherent to asking the gyno if my daughter's hyman is in tact that signifies that you are somehow devalued if it IS actually broken.

Now you can a bunch of bullshit on top of that to make that make sense, like how he asks and what he might have said to his daughter at home. But the simple ask of asking? That doesn't signify shit.
Asking a doctor over a period of years for that specific purpose rather than just asking and trusting your daughter because yall have the relationship where you can openly discuss that typa thing? Yea that tells me there's some prioritization of making sure his daughter is 'pure', especially since he's not keeping tabs on his sons like that.

Asking a doctor over a period of years for that specific purpose rather than just asking and trusting your daughter because yall have the relationship where you can openly discuss that typa thing? Yea that tells me there's some prioritization of making sure his daughter is 'pure', especially since he's not keeping tabs on his sons like that.

The fact that he isn't keeping keeping tabs on his sons the same way literally means nothing since there is no way to biologically/physically keep tabs on his sons the same way. We gotta stop pretending with shit like that.

The fact that he isn't keeping keeping tabs on his sons the same way literally means nothing since there is no way to biologically/physically keep tabs on his sons the same way. We gotta stop pretending with shit like that.
So if males had hymens do you think ti would check his sons?

So if males had hymens do you think ti would check his sons?

Well...I mean...Tip never said he 'checks' his daughter's hymen. Like let's stop playing word games. If boys had hymens or whatever and went to gynos or whatever, I think he'd also ask the doctor if his son's shit was in tact or whatever(you niggas know what I mean, don't be assholes) the same way he does with his daughter.

I honestly think Tip is one of the fathers smart enough to know that they need to be just as concerned about their sons getting somebody pregnant as they are of their daughters getting pregnant.

I already dont think highly of TI so there's very little he can say or do that can shock me.
I think TI was born in the wrong era, because hes doing this like he's royalty and planning to marry her off to the highest bidder. So she has to be untouched so it wont hurt her value.

Hmmm.

This thread is interesting.

A father goes overboard an he ain't shit but the other overboard father loved his kids. How?

While checking her hymen may be a bit much.....as long as he's not physically doing it himself, why can't this be a fathers love? Or a daddy girl wanting to show her dad she's good in his eyes?

I wonder about some of y'all.
Kinda relationships y'all have with ya kids? Everything about sex is not sexual.

I already dont think highly of TI so there's very little he can say or do that can shock me.
I think TI was born in the wrong era, because hes doing this like he's royalty and planning to marry her off to the highest bidder. So she has to be untouched so it wont hurt her value.
But had she been 14/15 w a baby ...niggas would be said he failed as a father... let him raise his child fam

Back