Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Some of yall being willfully obtuse like ppl (men) havent tried to control female sexuality for centuries while males have generally been allowed and encouraged to do what they wanted long as they weren't gay.

"WhAt iF hE jUsT lOvEs HiS dAuGhTeR" man stfu. We weigh in on ppls parenting choices daily on here. Now all of a sudden "that's his household yall mind yall business"

Last edited:
Well...I mean...Tip never said he 'checks' his daughter's hymen. Like let's stop playing word games. If boys had hymens or whatever and went to gynos or whatever, I think he'd also ask the doctor if his son's shit was in tact or whatever(you niggas know what I mean, don't be assholes) the same way he does with his daughter.

I honestly think Tip is one of the fathers smart enough to know that they need to be just as concerned about their sons getting somebody pregnant as they are of their daughters getting pregnant.

He's said out of ihs own mouth he doesn't see the idea of his son's having sex the same as his daughter and there's actual evidence to support it as he laughed and joked about his younger son having sex at 15

Hmmm.

This thread is interesting.

A father goes overboard an he ain't shit but the other overboard father loved his kids. How?

While checking her hymen may be a bit much.....as long as he's not physically doing it himself, why can't this be a fathers love? Or a daddy girl wanting to show her dad she's good in his eyes?

I wonder about some of y'all.
Kinda relationships y'all have with ya kids? Everything about sex is not sexual.

Because she wouldn't have liked those tweets calling him out if she was truly ok with it. Also nobody implied he was doing it himself, but the manner in which he said he asks the doctor and asks his daughter to give her consent shows it's more about controlling what she does with her body than actually caring if she's being safe sexually because again...he ignores the doctor telling him common ways a hymen can be broken as if it's impossible so what would he have done if the doc came back and said "It's not there"?

He's said out of ihs own mouth he doesn't see the idea of his son's having sex the same as his daughter and there's actual evidence to support it as he laughed and joked about his younger son having sex at 15
This is the same dude who said he would vote trump over Hillary because he wouldn't vote for a woman.

Hmmm.

This thread is interesting.

A father goes overboard an he ain't shit but the other overboard father loved his kids. How?

While checking her hymen may be a bit much.....as long as he's not physically doing it himself, why can't this be a fathers love? Or a daddy girl wanting to show her dad she's good in his eyes?

I wonder about some of y'all.
Kinda relationships y'all have with ya kids? Everything about sex is not sexual.

bruh that shit weird I mean ain’t no other way to find out about sexual activity? And what if she giving head? The hymen part is what throwing people off.

Why y’all being obtuse a broke hymen don’t mean she fuckin? Like is this 450 BC? Nobody knows anything about family life? What if she out here doing anal?

bruh that shit weird I mean ain’t no other way to find out about sexual activity? And what if she giving head? The hymen part is what throwing people off.
im not saying it aint.
but some dudes dont even try to do much of shit.

its always something behind shit like this......

im not saying it aint.
but some dudes dont even try to do much of shit.

its always something behind shit like this......

so because some fathers are dead beats he should be forgiven because he at least doing something? That’s a low standard bruh. Lack of black fathers leads to our community accepting the bare minimum from fathers as a whole. To the point we can’t even recognize toxic third world shit

Because she wouldn't have liked those tweets calling him out if she was truly ok with it. Also nobody implied he was doing it himself, but the manner in which he said he asks the doctor and asks his daughter to give her consent shows it's more about controlling what she does with her body than actually caring if she's being safe sexually because again...he ignores the doctor telling him common ways a hymen can be broken as if it's impossible so what would he have done if the doc came back and said "It's not there"?
is she an adult?

so because some fathers are dead beats he should be forgiven because he at least doing something? That’s a low standard bruh. Lack of black fathers leads to our community accepting the bare minimum from fathers as a whole. To the point we can’t even recognize toxic third world shit
i dont really call it toxic more that overbearing.

what is it hes doing thats toxic.

and yes, deadbeats actually add to other dudes having to over parent or even raise other niggas kids. cut that low standard shit. f is wrong with you?

im not saying he should be forgiven......dont add stuff.
i am saying....shes hes kid.
is he hurting her or looking out in a way that we dont agree with?
does his wife agree or support this?

and i am almost certain none of yalls parents where perfect.
yall need to look at the type shit causing outrages.

Why y’all being obtuse a broke hymen don’t mean she fuckin? Like is this 450 BC? Nobody knows anything about family life? What if she out here doing anal?
from what i recall i think other cultures still do this and in certain religions.
so anal and head is the choice.

so is this because its a black man or western non jew culture?

Having raised 3 daughters, it aint something I would do, but I wont villainize him for it. Yall acting like he performing the exam himself.

A lotta yall really hate to see black men involved in their kids lives but always bitchin about how niggas is deadbeats. We've always seen T.I. parentig his kids.

Like other posters with good sense have said, we got celebs out here promoting all kinds of hoe'ism and yall tight over this?

And as far as the daughter co signing the comments, shes a damn teenage girl. Of course she thinks her father is controlling.

ok...im caught up....

so at the end TI proudly said her hymen is still in tact at 18.

hmmmm.

his daughters were joking and laughing......not sure if nervously or embarrassed but laughing and made a joke that could be taken out of context.

so ....they tried to save the coochie from years of abuse on an underage under developed body....but tip asked the dr and the daughter signed a consent form?

are we sure this aint about "in daddies eyes" type thing?

something aint adding up with some of the response here.

Back