Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
The fuck other grown people worried about how another man does his parenting. Weirdo shit expecially since he ain't harming her.

Because how people raise their kids and send them out into the world to interact with people can affect you one day. This dumb idea that you can't tell another parent they are doing something wrong is why some of yall so fucked up now. Your parents could have used the help

What does how he treats his 15 year old son have to do with how he treats niggas that are approaching his daughter?

What are you even talking about?

Basically by laughing and joking about his son being sexually active he's pretty much encouraging him to become the type of person he's trying to keep his own daughter away from...which in the end will backfire cuz if what TI is showing her is her idea of a man then guess what type of man she will most likely go for?

Basically by laughing and joking about his son being sexually active he's pretty much encouraging him to become the type of person he's trying to keep his own daughter away from...which in the end will backfire cuz if what TI is showing her is her idea of a man then guess what type of man she will most likely go for?

If she hates him as much as you niggas seem to think based on her Twitter likes that won't be the case.

Does she fuck with his decisions or nah? Which is it?

My nigga u gonna raise ur daughter how you see fit right?or u gonna be asking social media for what to do?
fam

that's not what's happening

and the next nigga that come in here on some why y'all care shit getting booted from the thread

if you don't have anything to add to the discussion keep yo gallon head ass outta here. you don't have to respond

fam

that's not what's happening

and the next nigga that come in here on some why y'all care shit getting booted from the thread

if you don't have anything to add to the discussion keep yo gallon head ass outta here. you don't have to respond
Sums up today s mentality in a nutshell

Sums up today s mentality in a nutshell
fam, the shit is strange to me

I made a post in off topic, it got some traction and someone else made it a thread (which I totally appreciate)

this is no more strange than your interest in gang culture. you make threads about it and go into deep lengths discussing it which means you care enough to the point to engage with others when they present something that you feel isn't correct

how is this thread any different?

I'm not telling him how to raise his daughter at all. I know I won't personally be doing that. what's next, he gonna be in her room on her wedding night giving pointers to her husband?

we've all done things that initially we didn't admit to our parents until much later if ever at all. he is displaying pure ignorance about this topic. point blank period and should be called out on it

Back