Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
If yall aint paying for her clothes, school, cell phone and other creature comforts, then guess what? You aint qualified to speak on how that man raise his kids.

You dont know that girl.

Worrying bout a rapper that wants to maintain his daughters virtue, when we got a female politicians voting in favor of FGM.

Focus.
That’s what I said but @Race Jones called me an idiot or something

If yall aint paying for her clothes, school, cell phone and other creature comforts, then guess what? You aint qualified to speak on how that man raise his kids.

You dont know that girl.

Worrying bout a rapper that wants to maintain his daughters virtue, when we got a female politicians voting in favor of FGM.

Focus.
no man

just no

Why do you assume he isn't doing that?

If he is telling young men to be just as careful then maybe he needs to rethink his methods cuz his own 15 year old son told him on an episode of their show he was already having sex and TI laughed it off and admitted that he approaches his idea of sex differeby way with his son than his daughter...so it's not a stretch to assume he extends that thought to other young males as well.

What does how he treats his 15 year old son have to do with how he treats niggas that are approaching his daughter?

What are you even talking about?

Back