Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Man y’all ain’t finna tell me this normal
What's normal?

You don't raise your kids like the next person.

Did he make this a threat or something they agreed on? Or a scare tactic? Or a respect thing?

Jordin Sparks comes to mind. The virginity ring she wore for her dad.
I am almost sure she would prove this to him if need be. It's already an exam......a question after the exam is the least painful thing.

It's a question.
Gyn is yearly. It's a question.hes a father. Pap smear.

Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
for the 100th time,

THERE HAS LITERALLY BEEN NO ONE IN THE THREAD WHO IS OPERATING UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT TIP IS ACTUALLY PERFORMING THE ACT OF CHECKING HER HYMEN. PLEASE STOP SUGGESTING THIS

what we are discussing is the fact that he seems to feel some sense of entitlement to be her chastity belt while his sons get to cackle while trying to sex as many female partners as possible.

its one thing if he had just said that he's not ashamed to take his daughter to the gyno, like if a dude go to the store to get lady products for his s/o, but he didnt say that, and his words imply that the results of the exam must be shared with him. Like, now what? You gonna pay for her to get her hymen reattached??

He's said out of ihs own mouth he doesn't see the idea of his son's having sex the same as his daughter and there's actual evidence to support it as he laughed and joked about his younger son having sex at 15

Word. Nevermind in that part then.

Sense of entitlement? He's her father and as an underage child, he is responsible for her overall well being. She is dependant upon him for food clothing shelter and protection. So yeah, he got some say so right now.

Reactions: Olorun22
Sense of entitlement? He's her father and as an underage child, he is responsible for her overall well being. She is dependant upon him for food clothing shelter and protection. So yeah, he got some say so right now.
ok

then why isnt he preserving his son's sexual purity by doing relevant/similar measures?

So this has went from he's a weirdo to why he's not preaching the same for his son(s)?

Bc he's not. Apparently he's more protective over his daughters, even if it might be overboard. Somebody should ask him why he doesn't have the same measures for all his kids then.

Reactions: LurkerSix
So this has went from he's a weirdo to why he's not preaching the same for his son(s)?

Bc he's not. Apparently he's more protective over his daughters, even if it might be overboard. Somebody should ask him why he doesn't have the same measures for all his kids then.
its both issues

I dont disagree but it still doesn't warrant being labelled as an incest parent

Rick Ross gave his 16yo a wingstop and a baby shower within a year. Bet he wished he was checking her hymen. Pause

That wouldnt stop her from fucking though

for the 100th time,

THERE HAS LITERALLY BEEN NO ONE IN THE THREAD WHO IS OPERATING UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT TIP IS ACTUALLY PERFORMING THE ACT OF CHECKING HER HYMEN. PLEASE STOP SUGGESTING THIS

what we are discussing is the fact that he seems to feel some sense of entitlement to be her chastity belt while his sons get to cackle while trying to sex as many female partners as possible.

its one thing if he had just said that he's not ashamed to take his daughter to the gyno, like if a dude go to the store to get lady products for his s/o, but he didnt say that, and his words imply that the results of the exam must be shared with him. Like, now what? You gonna pay for her to get her hymen reattached??
he is not the only dude who think is like this.....

but i guess we acting new now?

how many people tell their daughters to save it while turning a blind eye to their son?

and so a father cant ask?

he does have some entitlement, as a father or an underage child.
and again...we dont know their agreement or whatever.

i can say tons of tough shit...but it dont mean i wasnt a lil bitch asking "do this for daddy in the softest tone possible"

ok , so he asked and if he said yea she been fucking......yall asking like he cant be upset or deal with her according to what they agreed on or what not.

ok

then why isnt he preserving his son's sexual purity by doing relevant/similar measures?
toxic masculinity.

alot of dude happy when they son get ass.
proves a false narrative.

His daughter and his family but this a little too much imo. I don't have a daughter either so there's that

toxic masculinity.

alot of dude happy when they son get ass.
proves a false narrative.
I think that has to do with them having confirmation that their sons are straight.

Moreso than confirmation that they are a chip off the old block.

His daughter and his family but this a little too much imo. I don't have a daughter either so there's that
i do, and it's still too much....

and honestly.. i shouldn't even know about this personal ass shit. but since the nigga wanna brag about it, imma say he overcompensating like a motherfucke, and the shit seem weird to me