Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
So Forest Whitaker didn't win an Oscar for portraying a non American Black man? Don Cheadle didn't play an African man in Hotel Rwanda?

they shouldnt have been chosen.

i dont think their accents were shitty
then again, im not african soooo

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
It is avoidance. I know the tactic. Feign offense so you can use that as an excuse to avoid answering an uncomfortable question. One of the oldest tricks in the book. I was born at night but not last night.

Now back to those questions. Should I post them again or do you have them memorized?

SMH wrong again. This shit is just getting sad at this point.

you have so many up and coming actors both in Africa and America, that you dont have to cast these same, more hyper-visible, actors/actresses in these films lmaoooo

no Black American should be playing an African

and no African should be playing a Black american

it is what it is

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
SMH wrong again. This shit is just getting sad at this point.

It was sad once you tried denying what was painfully obvious. I mean you typed the words. Your feelings got hurt by me suggesting you wait to watch the movie and here we are.

Those questions are still waiting as well.

It was sad once you tried denying what was painfully obvious. I mean you typed the words. Your feelings got hurt by me suggesting you wait to watch the movie and here we are.

Those questions are still waiting as well.

Your assumptions gave you answers you swore you knew. So run with those.

Black americans trying to sound african is stupid

and africans trying to use aave is stupid too

just get folks from the region

problem solved

You already assumed again why so there is no answer to be given to question you already somehow know the answer to.

The same tactic? You offended? So offended you can't answer my questions but can keep quoting me?

Your assumptions gave you answers you swore you knew. So run with those.

Correct the assumptions, smart guy. You know, since I have what you meant so messed up. You posted it to be read and understood, right? Well if your meaning has been misconstrued, set the record straight.

We both know why you won't though. And it ain't because my "assumption" offended you.

I don’t think it’s a big deal the actual ethnicity of a character and actor. Black Americans play Africans all the time

The same tactic? You offended? So offended you can't answer my questions but can keep quoting me?

You quoted me with assumptions about me and you wonder why I'm telling you to run with your assumptions instead answering questions you assumed you knew the answers to. Strange but whatever

You quoted me with assumptions about me and you wonder why I'm telling you to run with your assumptions instead answering questions you assumed you knew the answers to. Strange but whatever

A lot of typing to avoid a few simple questions. I wonder why.....

Back