Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
~ahem~

we're on page 18

for those calling fair

i'll ask again for what i believe it will be the 4th time

WHO ARE THE AMERICAN BORN ACTORS THAT SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THIS ROLE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT???

I notice you didn't answer my question though. But you really did by not answering it.

Good day, sir

You're question wasn't relevant cause you have no idea what I meant about what I have to process. You just jumped out the window assuming you knew what I was talking about when you didn't. We're strangers you can't assume shit regarding me. You would've been better off asking what I need to process before typing all that other bullshit you did. But you chose the path you chose and got the response you did.

Oh well

You're question wasn't relevant cause you have no idea what I meant about what I have to process. You just jumped out the window assuming you knew what I was talking about when you didn't. We're strangers you can't assume shit regarding me. You would've been better off asking what I need to process before typing all that other bullshit you did. But you chose the path you chose and got the response you did.

Oh well

That's a lot of typing when you could have just simply answered the questions. Since my initial post having you so misconstrued touched a nerve and all. But we know why you still haven't.

Got another titangraph avoiding simple questions on deck?

That's a lot of typing when you could have just simply answered the questions. Since my initial post having you so misconstrued touched a nerve and all. But we know why you still haven't.

Got another titangraph avoiding simple questions on deck?

No questions to avoid since you made your dumb ass assumptions just run with those.

4 sentences is titangraph no wonder you have comprehension issues.

idk why niggas hate critiques lmaooo its baffling

I don't even think it's the critiques folks have issues with. To me they have issues with the fact that others don't think like they do and that bothers them because they feel that is only way think about said topic.

Look some folks reactions in 2020 presidential thread to those who choosing not to vote and not blindly support the democratic party.

No questions to avoid since you made your dumb ass assumptions just run with those.

4 sentences is titangraph no wonder you have comprehension issues.

So you made your avoidance shorter. Prove my assumption wrong then, smart guy. Why did you need to process that information? To what end? If I'm so off base, why did it touch a nerve?

I don't even think it's the critiques folks have issues with. To me they have issues with the fact that others don't think like they do and that bothers them because they feel that is only way think about said topic.

Look some folks reactions in 2020 presidential thread to those who choosing not to vote and not blindly support the democratic party.

Now we're getting to it. You're bringing feelings from other threads. I can dig that.

~ahem~

we're on page 18

for those calling fair

i'll ask again for what i believe it will be the 4th time

WHO ARE THE AMERICAN BORN ACTORS THAT SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THIS ROLE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT???

I think the petition is dumb, and I was go say Stephen James but looked it up and he from Canada lmao. Mamoudou Athie would have been a good choice too, but they go say he not american enough too.

F it, let Kevin Hart play Fred Hampton

Now we're getting to it. You're bringing feelings from other threads. I can dig that.

he spoke his truth
I think the petition is dumb, and I was go say Stephen James but looked it up and he from Canada lmao. Mamoudou Athie would have been a good choice too, but they go say he not american enough too.

F it, let Kevin Hart play Fred Hampton

might as well let Kevin

movie is a joke anyway

There's being protective of culture, then just pointless divisive bullshit. As many Black American actors have played, and alot of times in a mocking fashion, a Black person from somewhere else using a shitty accent and this is what gets some of ya'll upset?

So you made your avoidance shorter. Prove my assumption wrong then, smart guy. Why did you need to process that information? To what end? If I'm so off base, why did it touch a nerve?

This rare reading comprehension issue you say have just keeps popping up here. No avoidance as I said before but you seem to not be able to comprehend you made your assumption run with it. You jumped out the window with a dumb ass assumption but now want to ask questions. Shit don't work that way over here.

There's being protective of culture, then just pointless divisive bullshit. As many Black American actors have played, and alot of times in a mocking fashion, a Black person from somewhere else using a shitty accent and this is what gets some of ya'll upset?

bad analogy

they werent playing historical figures or anybody of importance

i do disagree with the shitty accents that fuel certain stereotypes

This rare reading comprehension issue you say have just keeps popping up here. No avoidance as I said before but you seem to not be able to comprehend you made you assumption run with it. You jumped out the window with a dumb ass assumption but now want to ask questions. Shit don't work that way over here.

It is avoidance. I know the tactic. Feign offense so you can use that as an excuse to avoid answering an uncomfortable question. One of the oldest tricks in the book. I was born at night but not last night.

Now back to those questions. Should I post them again or do you have them memorized?

Back