Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
again.. typing iswis doesn't make you right no matter how much you might want it to.

lol enjoy ur night Race. Sleep on it... maybe you can come up with a better argument tomorrow

you are a gang

you use to be an independent thinker

sad to see what youve become

welp* we all cant have nice things

elzo
inori
and now ap21 are a gang on this mfer

yall dick ride each other way too much

its sickening
You out of pocket now

You in your feelings because you haven't made a single coherent point in here then wanna chalk it up to people dick riding

Just admit you have lost that trolling touch. You must be dating someone. The single race could never...

You out of pocket now

You in your feelings because you haven't made a single coherent point in here then wanna chalk it up to people dick riding

Just admit you have lost that trolling touch. You must be dating someone. The single race could never...

iswis

you are a gang

you use to be an independent thinker

sad to see what youve become

welp* we all cant have nice things

Hilarious lol.

Welp to circle back to the actual topic of the thread and not random gang accusations.... lol

Whoever made the petition for them to reshoot a whole fuckin movie is delusional tho. If you dont fuck with it because the actor isn't American... dont watch it and keep it pushin. Nobody is forcing anyone to watch this film.

Hilarious lol.

Welp to circle back to the actual topic of the thread and not random gang accusations.... lol

Whoever made the petition for them to reshoot a whole fuckin movie is delusional tho. If you dont fuck with it because the actor isn't American... dont watch it and keep it pushin. Nobody is forcing anyone to watch this film.

and to circle back to your gang ties.....

im disappointed

im not trolling. you all have done nothing but dick ride. everything i say is coherent to be fucking honest.

and yes i am dating someone.
that i so happen to like a lot
Nobody dick rode anything

Come up with something original

You're mad that for the first time in a long time we didn't just let you skate by with your lazy analysis about a topic. You knew you was in some shit and instead of falling back, you doubled down

I still love you though

Nobody dick rode anything

Come up with something original

You're mad that for the first time in a long time we didn't just let you skate by with your lazy analysis about a topic. You knew you was in some shit and instead of falling back, you doubled down

I still love you though

i was never that invested in the topic

i gave my critique as i always do

you niggas really think you be 1 upping me when in reality im smarter than all of you put together

this back and forth banter is hilarious and time passing. be glad i even stepped in the thread

the points i made, whether you agree or not, still stand

and lets be clear, it is you that be knee deep in my twitter comments soaking up my ideas and intellect and not the other way around

bye hater .... fan :icu:

i was never that invested in the topic

i gave my critique as i always do

you niggas really think you be 1 upping me when in reality im smarter than all of you put together

this back and forth banter is hilarious and time passing. be glad i even stepped in the thread

the points i made, whether you agree or not, still stand

and lets be clear, it is you that be knee deep in my twitter comments soaking up my ideas and intellect and not the other way around

bye hater .... fan :icu:
In your mind, you think you're smarter than me. That's your pov and tbh, I don't have the interest or stamina to prove you different

I'm secure in my ability to critically think when needed and that's good enough for me

I still love you though

Back