Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
I don't think it's complaining because it's just not about dude in this movie, I've said I feel this way about any non American black getting those roles while also saying American blacks shouldn't be getting those foreign roles.

What you just described is a general complaint as opposed to a specific complaint. Still a complaint.

I disagree so how long are we going to do this?

I mean the facts are what they are. You can choose to change the meaning of a word because it now applies to you or you can accept the fact that you have indeed complained in this thread. The choice is yours.

Ayo! For some reason I read that last word as "Hanged" and was like you hoteps have finally gone too fucking far and this shit ain't a joke anymore.

But in any event... you hoteps have gone too far and this shit ain't a joke anymore.

Professional complainer ass niggas.

elzo
inori
and now ap21 are a gang on this mfer

yall dick ride each other way too much

its sickening

lol the fuck?

I made like 5 or so posts in here today while yall been going at it for pages on pages... Just cuz I happen to disagree with you.. and they do too..... niggas is a gang now?

I'm just here for the debates. All that other dumb shit.. cliques and gangs.. yall can have that

lol the fuck?

I made like 2-3 posts in here today. Just cuz I happen to disagree with you.. and they do too..... niggas is a gang now?

I'm just here for the debates. All that other dumb shit.. cliques and gangs.. yall can have that

The chick is a dingbat. Don't let it get to you.

lol the fuck?

I made like 5 or so posts in here today while yall been going at it for pages on pages... Just cuz I happen to disagree with you.. and they do too..... niggas is a gang now?

iswis

cry on someone else's shoulders

Back