Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Petition Made For Actor Playing Fred Hampton To Be Changed

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
since you insist on doing this dance

lets dance

the fact that you are saying black americans should get those roles is in fact you complaining

im not trying to change your opinion. Im just trying to get you to see that as much as you claim that you arent complaining, you are
Is it only complaining because I don't agree with you. You nigga always crying when someone don't share your opinions. Why do you care that I feel this way? Not one time have I asked why you feel different because I don't care.

Is it only complaining because I don't agree with you. You nigga always crying when someone don't share your opinions. Why do you care that I feel this way? Not one time have I asked why you feel different because I don't care.
It's not complaining because you and I disagree lol. Tf?

Do I have to even quote your posts on the very first page?

It's complaining because YOU have an issue with a non born american playing this role. I didn't make this up

It's not complaining because you and I disagree lol. Tf?

Do I have to even quote your posts on the very first page?

It's complaining because YOU have an issue with a non born american playing this role. I didn't make this up
The thread asked fair or foul did it not, and I answered so how am I complaining when all I said was fair

The thread asked fair or foul did it not, and I answered so how am I complaining when all I said was fair
Oh ok

So you think the petition is fair to have him removed and replaced

So that's not complaining or at the least expressing displeasure of the selection?

I can do this all evening b

Your move

Oh ok

So you think the petition is fair to have him removed and replaced

So that's not complaining or at the least expressing displeasure of the selection?

I can do this all evening b

Your move
That second quote was about you defending that infamous faggot and you know it.

Those others aren't complaints it's me giving my opinion and it so happens you have an issue with it so who's really in here upset.

That second quote was about you defending that infamous faggot and you know it.

Those others aren't complaints it's me giving my opinion and it so happens you have an issue with it so who's really in here upset.
Now why you gotta call that man out his name? This ain't got nothing to do with him.

You are giving an opinion, which is not in line with the producers/casting staff of the film

That's textbook complaining or voicing your displeasure.

It hurts me doing this to my lil brother, but if this what it takes then I'm up for the challenge

Now why you gotta call that man out his name? This ain't got nothing to do with him.

You are giving an opinion, which is not in line with the producers/casting staff of the film

That's textbook complaining or voicing your displeasure.

It hurts me doing this to my lil brother, but if this what it takes then I'm up for the challenge
First off fuck that bitch

I don't think it's complaining because it's just not about dude in this movie, I've said I feel this way about any non American black getting those roles while also saying American blacks shouldn't be getting those foreign roles.

First off fuck that bitch

I don't think it's complaining because it's just not about dude in this movie, I've said I feel this way about any non American black getting those roles while also saying American blacks shouldn't be getting those foreign roles.
It's complaining b lol

No matter how you try to massage it, it's complaining. It's not you with pitchforks at the studio door threatening them or tweeting them, but it's complaining

Any of you niggas starting a petition to stop them non Americans from having stores in the hood but not always hiring locals?

Any of you niggas starting petition to stop eminent domain in your communities?

How about a petition to stop gentrification or change the tax laws that force out the poor.

If not stfu about this small shit.

Fuck y'all up

It's complaining b lol

No matter how you try to massage it, it's complaining. It's not you with pitchforks at the studio door threatening them or tweeting them, but it's complaining
It's not, it's me giving an opinion. What's complaining is what you're doing concerning my opinion.

Any of you niggas starting a petition to stop them non Americans from having stores in the hood but not always hiring locals?

Any of you niggas starting petition to stop eminent domain in your communities?

How about a petition to stop gentrification or change the tax laws that force out the poor.

If not stfu about this small shit.

Fuck y'all up
The petition is me not shopping in those arab stores

Back