Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

I mean I guess you don't have to show love to someone you don't care about. Obviously 50 does not let anything go...even in death. He gonna be him. So for me this is foul. Does he deserve to be canceled? Um I haven't watched power since like Angela died. I am not checking for him. Besides his social media mentions I am personally not checking for 50. I think the culture supports his show and business dealings. Canceled because he is an ass...meh.
Agree
Ghosts-revenge-Power-Starz.jpg
yea can't believe that bitch ass cac killed my baby ☹
Also been meaning to finish power but it went to shit and I can't be bothered. By now I know damn near errthing that happened due to people talking about it but I still wanna finish it one day. Guess I gotta just let go and let God

I disagree with this. I don't think that's necessarily true. I'd agree with you if he issued an apology or whatever. He just took the shit down. And I don't think it was because he regretted it or felt like he was wrong.

Now of days if you post some shit , catch heat behind it and go delete it… that is “ folding”
Not standing 10 toes
The fact he doesn’t regret it makes him a bigger a bitch IMO cuz you let others dictate your moves

Now of days if you post some shit , catch heat behind it and go delete it… that is “ folding”
Not standing 10 toes
The fact he doesn’t regret it makes him a bigger a bitch IMO cuz you let others dictate your moves

Disagree. For example, if a nigga on ABW I got beef with has a loss in the family. Then I come on here wildin’ like ‘Nigga, fuck your dead moms. My only regret is that she lived long enough to see what kinda fuck nigga she raised. Good riddance!’.

Then I realize that comment could potentially cost me money or other relationships or whatever.

Id prolly just take it down. Not because I regret it or because I’m caving to the pressure or whatever. But because I legit do not really care that much about the shit. I said what I said and you can’t unsee it, so I have no issue taking it down. Whatever. I’ll just move on with my day. It’s still fuck his dead moms.

know what I mean?

Again, speaking from what I assume to be 50’s perspective.

I’d personally never move like that, cuz I ain’t a clown.

Last edited:
So basically you’re saying acted off of emotions like a bitter spiteful bitch? Okay Gotcha👍🏾

Because that oh yeah… here is what this may cost me would be my 1st thought. That is a logical response. And I’ll just keep my silence which would speak volumes

If that's what you took from that, cool.

It's foul but we're talking about dudes that have tried to have eachother killed.

It's up.

In the time where people are lifting up a great actor Michael K Williams you have people like 50 that post comments that are not in good taste. He later on went to delete the pic. Is it to much to say r.i.p. I mean he didn't even have to comment on him.

View attachment 637024

So I've seen some of the comments and it just don't sit right with everybody. Is it time to cancel 50 and his shows?

50 disrespectful as hell with his comment. He immediately removed it cuz he knew it was wrong. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough cuz it's the topic of the day.
However, personally I am against the cancel culture (trend) .... imagine if everyone gets punished for comments that others don't like. Well, let's cancel the entire social media then. 🤷🏽‍♀️

oh I agree with that............... but you're still the sensitive one no matter how you look at it. henchman done he's never getting out MKW is dead so who you mad at when you're the winner of the "war"? That should let us all know that 50 is sensitive and not really happy in life
50 needs this drama. It's like his life force.

"Even though I don't like you, next Friday night can't wait to fight you
Locked up I would knife you, don't fuck with you
Last month I even bucked at you, you got locked
I felt bad, wait, do I got love for you?
I might kill you, but do I got love for you?
I want you dead under 6 feet of soil
At the same time, want you here to witness me while you in misery
We hate each other, but it's love, what a thug mystery
Years ago they ate the heart of a slain enemy
We enemies, but your hatred could never enter me
Some seek fame 'cause they need validation
Some say hatin' is confused admiration
Spotlight on me, I still look twenty
Still get money, lady killer pushin' a Bentley
Maybe niggas could see too much of they failures through a nigga who realer
I don't like you near bruh, but I need you to

Stay"

Imma be honest....I don't care. I mean folks ACTUALLY shocked he doesn't share sincere sympathy for a brotha who rolled wit and defended his enemy??

50 is 50...and gonna be 50. This is some personal street shyt. I mean if MKW was friends wit Supreme and defended him...do we REALLY expect 50 to put that aside and give his r.i.p.? HELL NO! We know that nigga don't give a fucc.

Just ignore his azzz.

Back