Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

And really can’t expect much from a nigga who would beef with his son in public

This.

If a nigga gives no fuccs trashing HIS...OWN...SON...the mofo he helped create...then why we expecting him to give 2 fuccs about anybody else? Alive or deceased.

My question is this...has he gotten And blowback from Hollywood themselves? Has anybody come out and openly criticized him?

This.

If a nigga gives no fuccs trashing HIS...OWN...SON...the mofo he helped create...then why we expecting him to give 2 fuccs about anybody else? Alive or deceased.

My question is this...has he gotten And blowback from Hollywood themselves? Has anybody come out and openly criticized him?

Nobody is expecting him to give a fuck that’s why we take issue. Cuz again he ain’t have to say shit

Who are any of you to say what he didn't have to say. I expect 50 to clown Irv, Ja, Supreme, and Jimmy if they all die before he do and y'all will be somewhere crying about it

My point exactly.

Anybody who's a friend of HIS enemies...ain't gettin no sympathies from that nigga. Yeah he pulled back that tweet b/c he knew MKW was a beloved brotha in Hollywood. So he ain't trying to fucc up his money. But he's gonna feel how he feels regardless.

I still haven't seen any real backlash from folks in the industry. So this shyt is gonna blow away in the wind like all the other foolishness he's said.

Who are any of you to say what he didn't have to say. I expect 50 to clown Irv, Ja, Supreme, and Jimmy if they all die before he do and y'all will be somewhere crying about it

geez way to be a number 1 fan. Better not say nothing if 50 die first lol

We talking about this....

Us.

Not niggaz in their circle. Us. Regular ass people who know none of these people and don't have shit to do with shit.

No reason to include the whole world into some personal shit other than attention. If it's beef between you and Jimmy's peoples. Send a direct message clowning his people. Putting it out there for the world of people that don't even know y'all is corny imo.

But this my second post in this gossip ass thread. That's 2 too many 😬

Basically like most the shit we talk about. Everything ain't for social media. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back