Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

As reckless as mf'ers post on here about people deceased relatives these same mf'ers wanna have morals when it comes to 50 doing the same thing about somebody dying

y’all can tag me man and you’ve also done it freeman called me all sorts of ahit that goes out the window just like you and kandy and how you thought she talked about your pops. Did MKW say anything to 50 that you know about? He just was cool with a nigga he had beef with. If you died that like me talking about you because I had beef with Freeman. Don’t understand why it’s ok for your hypocrisy

Can we not get too righteous in here.

allow 50 to feel how he feel based on how he sees it. He got real life issue with dude regardless of how we feel about either of them.

cuz uh....how many times was dead relatives brought up over words you read on a screen on this site?

just saying

Mkw is that dude, From what he allowed us to see? That’s not saying he’s not a good dude, but who you run with at times createa how people see you
Well said

y’all can tag me man and you’ve also done it freeman called me all sorts of ahit that goes out the window just like you and kandy and how you thought she talked about your pops. Did MKW say anything to 50 that you know about? He just was cool with a nigga he had beef with. If you died that like me talking about you because I had beef with Freeman. Don’t understand why it’s ok for your hypocrisy
I'm not the one saying it's wrong either, y'all are so y'all the hypocrites. I'm for speaking however you feel about a nigga you have an issue with and it don't matter if he alive or dead. Whatever personal issue they had 50 has the right to feel how he feels.

I'm not the one saying it's wrong either, y'all are so y'all the hypocrites. I'm for speaking however you feel about a nigga you have an issue with and it don't matter if he alive or dead. Whatever personal issue they had 50 has the right to feel how he feels.

But what was his issue with MKW besides MKW being friends with Jimmy? Did MKW say anything ever about 50? Diss 50? Get 50 shot? And if he was legit in this why he delete it?

I never take issue with 50 cause he one of if not the only big nigga in rap who i see calling out pilgrims consistently

give me hope he escaped bending over

Since I don’t see a child victim, I’m going stay away from playing god on this matter

Jimmy Henchman receives 2 life sentences for murder of 50 Cent associate

they shot up Yayo s grandma s house .... his grandma

firebombed 50s crib

Now let’s wonder why he would feel the way he does when one of the transitions

I dont have an issue with what 50 did.

My issue is with yall putting this in a vacuum and justifying it.

If 50 was a quiet ass dude who popped off on this dude cause thats his opps, id be all for it.

But 50 been tweeting controversial shit for attention for years. 50 the same dude that got at Melo for Lala showing her tits in his show.

50 loves the attention. He a shock tweeter.

Lets not put this in a vacuum and act like 50 was out of character. This shit was in charactef for 50. Its just that this time he actually got beef with dude too.

I still dont have an issue with 50, or his response. Im just having a hard time understanding this defense yall playing like this aint just 50 being 50.

I dont have an issue with what 50 did.

My issue is with yall putting this in a vacuum and justifying it.

If 50 was a quiet ass dude who popped off on this dude cause thats his opps, id be all for it.

But 50 been tweeting controversial shit for attention for years. 50 the same dude that got at Melo for Lala showing her tits in his show.

50 loves the attention. He a shock tweeter.

Lets not put this in a vacuum and act like 50 was out of character. This shit was in charactef for 50. Its just that this time he actually got beef with dude too.

I still dont have an issue with 50, or his response. Im just having a hard time understanding this defense yall playing like this aint just 50 being 50.
No one s justifying anything everybody here said this some sucker shit but you gotta see it from 50 s vantage point plus that’s who the nigga been since we met him

No one s justifying anything everybody here said this some sucker shit but you gotta see it from 50 s vantage point plus that’s who the nigga been since we met him

And thats facts.

Since we met 50, 50 beem whoring for attention.

I have no issues with that. I fucks with 50. Im a fan. But I call a spade a spade.

My only issue with this thread is yall twisting yall selves into pretzels and being like well 50 did that because of these reasons like 50 aint been doing shit like this for no reason since the get go.

If yall come in and say aye thats just 50 being 50, cool. We on the same page.

If yall come in and be like 50 did this cause of that, im side eyeing yall. Thats my only point.

In reality they viewing this criticism of 50 as fake outrage and these niggas hate anything viewed as fake outrage or soft which often co signs weird shit

Nah, it's fair. Whatever the issue 50 views dude like an opp and expressed it. No different than these young niggas smoking on a dead opps pack and other disrespectful stuff.

Back