Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Is "50" wrong

At a certain point, we're gonna have to talk about why Jimmy had 50's homie popped.

:popcorn2:
yayo had a little nigga from the streets smack up Jimmy's son. Jimmy retaliated and the little got his domed rearranged. yayo tried to pretend he was innocent in the situation and didn't know it was Jimmy's son. if my memory serves me right

Hour and a half away. You tryna square up and shit or na? Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing.

Also, how's the family, my guy? Y'all staying safe and shit?

Lmao
I can’t fight right now...,ya boy been down like 6weeks. Long story.

but I’m coming thru in November til March.. trynna plant a flag in the bay.

fam is good. Wifey still killing the game. She made executive director.

and you? How the kids? I’m still hating on you and your bm.

Lmao
I can’t fight right now...,ya boy been down like 6weeks. Long story.

but I’m coming thru in November til March.. trynna plant a flag in the bay.

fam is good. Wifey still killing the game. She made executive director.

and you? How the kids? I’m still hating on you and your bm.

I'm chilling over here. Just tryna stay out the way. Kids straight. Son just took his socially awkward ass back to school and shit, so that's been interesting. Comes home every day with a wild ass story. About to scoop my daughter from her mom's house in a minute actually.

And I'm hating on your happy, fulfilling ass relationship. SMH. I'm fake wishing you nothing but bad things for the foreseeable future. Deal with it.

nigga this shit happen yesterday. Niggas act like MKW don't have loved ones who cared about him.

But I'm talking about somebody testing 50 in the last 20 years. Why hasn't anybody tried to shut the nigga up after he was already shot 9 times? They just gone let the nigga live or?..............

so you agree with me? i'm legit confused

they not the same person but Fendi do be in the crowd at some of the battles or he used to be atleast. aint been following it like that lately

Reactions: GNS
Bruh.

If you dont fuck with a nigga on some real shit, its really fuck that nigga and all his friends.

It is what it is.

And to add to this we're not talking about any ol niggas and any ol real shit. We're talking about niggas that tried to kill you and had one of yours killed. Why are we even wasting time trying to reason? That's reason enough on the strength.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bruh.

If you dont fuck with a nigga on some real shit, its really fuck that nigga and all his friends.

It is what it is.
oh I agree with that............... but you're still the sensitive one no matter how you look at it. henchman done he's never getting out MKW is dead so who you mad at when you're the winner of the "war"? That should let us all know that 50 is sensitive and not really happy in life

oh I agree with that............... but you're still the sensitive one no matter how you look at it. henchman done he's never getting out MKW is dead so who you mad at when you're the winner of the "war"? That should let us all know that 50 is sensitive and not really happy in life

I believe that too

in this matter wouldn't 50 the most sensitive out everyone?
It's not a progressive scale. There is no great, greater, greatest. He's sensitive and y'all are too....respectfully

It's not meant to be negative if that's what you're reading from it, just an observation.

This seems to be a touchy subject that basically boils down (from my perspective) to "Can you speak ill of the dead?" I've seen a lot of subjects on this site where people pick one side and staunchly stick to it.....just didn't expect this to be one of them

they not the same person but Fendi do be in the crowd at some of the battles or he used to be atleast. aint been following it like that lately

ok, so here is my misunderstanding

I thought the pic was of Tech 9 in a suit just from some random shit and someone posted they went to his funeral to make sure he was dead

i can see clearly now

Back